Latest Modern Acquisitions

cheungministro

Youngling
This came today finally
IMG-20210317-WA0004.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Nice one, I think out of all of the recent VC vehicles that have had a release or reissue that one has got to be my favourite so far. Its a lot bigger than I had anticipated for sure, hope you enjoy it.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
This little furry thing arrived this morning from C&C, I have to admit that I actually like him and think I should of got him earlier. The kicker though, is now I want the other Ewok from the Heros of Endor set....I already have Endor Luke, Leia and Han as singles.... hmmmm :roll:

Anyone got one that hates Ewoks?...... Worth a try :lol:

image0 (3).jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i've had this for a while, came damaged, the little luke figure came away in transit, finally got round to fixing it
3 and 3 quarter vader for scale
bbFW9SJl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I just bought this set on facebook, i have them boxed already so good to have a loose set, the titanium series, mostly diecast figures with plastic parts, they have swapout blades with swoosh effects and blasters with blast effects to

oT4PA6nl.jpg

They did an ANH set to, which is also very cool, again with the same swap out parts, and they have bases with reversible backplates

fcvLXnvl.jpg

They only did these two sets, personally i think the original retail price of 20 quid each put people off, maybe 15 or lower would have been better,

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
The ANH set looks nice, don't even remember seeing them in stores apart from Finn and that was it. Good to see something a little bit different, whats next on the cards?

grinchy

Sith Lord
yeah they are a nice set, i need to slow down a bit, had a lot of stuff recently :D but i do have my eye on a couple of items, it never ends! :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
From the supposed none mint special offer from Kapow Toys, this landed this morning. In my opinion its near mint not that hes going to sit in a box.:lol:
IMG_1831.JPG

Also managed to finally get my hands at least one R2, why on earth Hasbro haven't given us a clean one I do not know.... :roll: :lol:
IMG_1821.JPG

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
When the posty knocked on the door and handed me this I thought, oh god what have I done.....

She is absolutely huge, sadly shes going to have to stay in the box for a while until I can sort out somewhere on the shelf for her to go. Probably wait until I get a bigger place with a nice sized spare room then I can go to town with a proper cave.. :twisted: If you have the space and have the opportunity to grab one, do it.

IMG_1832.JPG

IMG_1833.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
These two arrived today. Had to get another snowspeeder Luke for the speeder, as I didn't want to open the nice card back. Also the Dagobah Luke and Yoda pack is excellent, a bargain from Kapow Toys and it really was mint. Super happy to finally get hold of it, not sure how they are still available to be honest.

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mando Retro wave 1
Really think these figs/cards look great.

Pretty sure my wife is going to open "the child" and put him on her bedside table first chance she gets :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20210409_111232.jpg
    IMG_20210409_111232.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_20210409_111219.jpg
    IMG_20210409_111219.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_20210409_111200.jpg
    IMG_20210409_111200.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_20210409_111147.jpg
    IMG_20210409_111147.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 469

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
grinchy said:
those do look good, i'm passing on them, trying to stick to OT only, but they are tempting :D

We pre ordered them ages ago. Before they arrived I'd decided I was going to stick to OT and would just put them up for sale when they arrived as a sealed box. They arrived in an open box which meant w could pull them out for a look.......definitely making it harder to sell now that I've seen them :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've gone for a few of these figures that should be arriving soon although I didn't order Cara Dune and I'm not getting caught up in all of the madness surrounding people picking up her figures at inflated prices. I can understand people wanted to complete their certain collections though so I guess you have to pay the prices asked at times.

I do think these look pretty nice though and I'm glad I'll have some in my collection :)

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom