Nathan Edwards now on ebay as costablancastarwars

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I posted this on RS and felt the heads up should go here as well especially since we have new members / collectors on board. 8)

An update regarding the eBay scumbag Nathan Edwards!

Previous eBay names

jediretrocards
bespinsaver
purestarwars

Its seems our friend Nathan Edwards had the above a/c's removed from ebay (probably for selling fakes under ebays new policy)

He has registered a new a/c costablancastarwars (he has actually registered as been based in Spain this time!)

Here are some Rebelscum threads about this scumbag i know there is a few on here as well lol

Nathan Edwards Scammer Thread 1

Nathann Edwards Scammer Thread 2

Nathann Edwards Scammer Thread 3

Nathann Edwards Scammer Thread 4

Stay well clear lads! and if you get time report his new a/c the idiot has copied the purestarwars description fonts so he stands out a mile.

slim

Sith Lord
cheers for the heads up m8 , i have been giving ebay a real blasting at the minute and will keep my eyes peeled for this scumbag !

slim

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I have spoken to trust and safety who confirmed the previous users names jediretrocards and purestarwars have been removed / banned from ebay which is why they wont show up in searches (If you leave voluntarily your user name will stay showing no longer a registered user).

I have reported costablancastarwars as Nathan Edwards to ebay today on 02080802105 for selling fakes. If anybody else can do the same that would be great (you need to be a selected member of the ebay stars program). If not you can hit the report an item at the bottom of his listings and trust and safety will pick it up.

This scumbag has plagued the hobby for years targeting new / inexperienced collectors. It seems he has got back on ebay by registering at the Spanish site. Thats where he actually lives he had previously registered at the UK site and would post buyers the items from Spain. It looks like he did this to get around he previous bans.

I spoke to a supervisor at eBay and as far as they are concerned in the current ebay policy / climate fake vintage starwars items like many other ebay fake items have no place on their site and they will remove users who sell this type of item even if it is listed as reproduction etc. So for once we have a real chance of hitting the scammers where it hurts in the pocket £ by removing their ability to pedal these goods.

Personally im not to bothered about those who sell repro as repro but scum like Nathan Edwards should be banned from trading.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom