back to his old tricks again

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I see he let your offer expire!! :lol:

Andy, I should also warn you that the "castlediamond" guy you have PM'd on RS is also this seller!! :lol: :wink:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Do you think his offer of a payment plan brings in many customers?

Would anyone consider the option of using a payment plan to buy a Star Wars item?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
cocofstar said:
Would anyone consider the option of using a payment plan to buy a Star Wars item?
Not really, I have always been brought up with the "if you can't afford it, don't buy it" mentality.

I don't even own a credit card !! :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I see he let your offer expire!! :lol:

Andy, I should also warn you that the "castlediamond" guy you have PM'd on RS is also this seller!! :lol: :wink:

oops :oops: :oops: :oops:

I did wonder

he's made me an offer on a Han Hoth proof, doesn't seem bad but its an AFA 70 (are any proofs not AFA?) I wanted to get some idea of price before i accepted. Any thoughts?

Incidently he didn't hold my Yoda offer against me :wink:

and he does seem like a reasonable guy - dont understand the yoda price though :?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
You can get non graded proofs but personally I always prefer AFA just to be certain it's genuine and to give you an idea of the condition.

I couldn't tell you how much it is worth though, I have seen the item on ebay so it just depends on what you're willing to pay.

I actually bought my AFA 80 Han Revenge from him a few months ago!! 8) :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
I was reading in Kellerman's bible that only 25-40 revenge proofs exist for each figure, and they're the most common :shock:

If I'm happy to spend Ã'£100 on a VC jawa or DT luke, produced in their thousands, I shouldn't really be quibbling :oops:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
If I'm happy to spend Ã'£100 on a VC jawa or DT luke, produced in their thousands, I shouldn't really be quibbling :oops:

yes i don't understand why they sell for so little either. there must be hundreds of carded boba fetts and yak faces left, yet they regularly sell for double the price :?

spoons

Grand Master
sorry to high-jack this thread, but a deal has been struck and hopefully I'll be able to post pics of my Revenge proof before too long :D :D

(I've also asked him why the trilogo yoda is so pricey - I await an answer. I've come round to Craig's way of thinking. He seems a decent guy and if someone wants to give him a grand for a Ã'£50 figure let them :wink: )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom