The LEGO Corner

Joe

Grand Master
Not sure if that looks like fun or torture! haha nice one burnsy, good luck completing it!

slim

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
I know some of you love lego and there's probably some who hate it :wink:

I've been buying sets for a little while now, and I'm looking to put together
a loose run of figures.

I am not even a third of the way there, but I thought I'd give you a flavour of how it's going.

I may start putting together some shots of the vehicles and playsets as I'm building them. Let me know what you think.

newbay001-1.jpg

newbay002-1.jpg

newbay003.jpg

newbay004.jpg

Thanks for looking[/quote

its official you're addicted :mrgreen:

slim

Joe

Grand Master
What does your wife say when you sit at the table and start putting that together???
Or do you make the kids help you so she thinks you are spending time with them ?? :mrgreen:

burnsy

Sith Lord
Good bloody question Joe.

To be honest I've been doing a few hours each night here and there so I'm not on it every night.
She normally gets in, we get the kids to bed, have dinner and then I crack on for a bit while she watches shite on the telly and I chime in with banter about Corrie, Eastenders and ****ing Big Brother.

She's winding me up with this one though saying ahven't I finished it yet and all that bollocks.

I got to say, I've built a few lego sets in the past, and this tops them all. ****ing great set...

Joe

Grand Master
Godspeed you on your quest to finish, I hope you and your wife don't argue in the near future as that might end up on the floor in 5,195 pieces :mrgreen:

burnsy

Sith Lord
It is complete, this is a fully functional battle station.........

The kids are just wrecking it now and I'm a nervous wreck!!

burnsy

Sith Lord
bloody ace price mate.

The DV tie is a great build.

I'm gonna start the Star Destroyer in the next few days.

I must get some photos up soon

burnsy

Sith Lord
Here is m0st 0f the c0llectin :

newbay004-2.jpg

newbay005-1.jpg

newbay006-1.jpg

newbay007-1.jpg

newbay008-1.jpg

Still gt the 0ld faithful t build J0sh. Wuld lve the UCS Star Destryer!!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I was expecting the Death Star to look a little bit more like the outside of the 'real' one somehow, if you know what I mean.

I saw a Dutch television programme once about a guy who's hobby was Lego and he had built a really enormous scale model of a Star Destroyer. It was about a metre long if I remember correctly. He had also built a death star and that one looked much more like the one in the films.

burnsy

Sith Lord
There is another Death Star. The Ultimate Collectrs series along with a UCS Star Destroyer.

These are more professional models which don't have figures and resemble the ship and DS from the films.

They are awesome, there is also an Xwing, Tie figther, Y-wing and Falcon

Latest posts

Top Bottom