Votes: 13 100.0%
  • cloth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
have a good think about this dont go on the value or how rare it is
out of the jawa (vc and cloth) which do you prefer?
i like the look of the vc but i think the cloth cape version looks alot more like the film jawa so carnt make my mind up
also why did they change the cape ,was it because of this reason ,it couldn,t have been the cost

wampa

Padawan
i heard it was to justify the cost of a small figure-kenner bods said cloth cape made it appear more expensive and worth the RRP

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
wampa said:
i heard it was to justify the cost of a small figure-kenner bods said cloth cape made it appear more expensive and worth the RRP
That is true. :wink:

Personally I like the look of the VC Jawa, although being a variant collector the cloth cape gives me more options to find !! :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
wampa said:
they dropped a bollock there then
Not really, the only reason the VC is so expensive today is that so few were produced. If they had kept with the VC throughout the run it would only be worth around Ã'£15 today and Kenner wouldn't have made any more money in the 80's. :lol:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Cloth. More like the film. Don't remember the Jawa's requiring a waterproof coat on Tatooine.

Dom

Jedi Master
Cloth by far. The Jawa is one of the most accurate figures from the vinatge line

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I def prefere the cloth. Much more like the original movie.
Cloth. More like the film. Don't remember the Jawa's requiring a waterproof coat on Tatooine.

I think we should start calling the vcj the 'rain mac varient' !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I picked the cloth version and the Ledy is definately my fav :wink:

ledyjawajx5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom