Topps Return of the Jedi Album stickers: Looking for sticker

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey, bit of a long-shot but you never know on this forum. Does anyone have any of these? I've managed to lose a sticker from a complete set. Sticker #116
Anyone happen to have it?

Section 8

Sith Lord
I knew I only had a handful of loose Topps ROTJ 10 to be exact from sealed packets that one side had lifted. Numbers 114,115 and 119 among them. So close yet so far.

Dont' suppose you have any ROTJ doubles Topps or panini that your willing to let go for a good price?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
I knew I only had a handful of loose Topps ROTJ 10 to be exact from sealed packets that one side had lifted. Numbers 114,115 and 119 among them. So close yet so far.

Dont' suppose you have any ROTJ doubles Topps or panini that your willing to let go for a good price?

Yeah, i have loads.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
Will PM you when I've a few spare bob for stickers.

Yeah, no worries. I just sold my last complete set but still have a few unused albums, unopened packs and about 300 loose stickers.
I'm the stickers man so anything you're needing in that area just look me up. Panini Thundercats, Transformers, football etc etc
;)

Palifan

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Section 8 said:

Yeah, no worries. I just sold my last complete set but still have a few unused albums, unopened packs and about 300 loose stickers.
I'm the stickers man so anything you're needing in that area just look me up. Panini Thundercats, Transformers, football etc etc
;)

I have a Buck Rogers sticker album (probably one that was free with 2000AD back in the day as it only has a packets worth of stickers in it), and a Flash Gordon one. Are either of these worth anything Pete?

Ian

PGowdy

Grand Master
Palifan said:
PGowdy said:
Section 8 said:

;)

I have a Buck Rogers sticker album (probably one that was free with 2000AD back in the day as it only has a packets worth of stickers in it), and a Flash Gordon one. Are either of these worth anything Pete?

Ian

The Buck Rogers album i am somewhat familiar with. It's one of those albums ebeyers try to list for 40-50, seems like a fair value but they never sell. They're old and cool but not in demand. Not in this country anyway. Who knows why? That's just the market.
If you listed it for 30 or best offer you might get 20 for it. If it's empty and it good condition. But that's just my opinion and i've never sold one myself so you never know.
The packs i reckon £2-£3 each.

The Flash Gordon one i've never heard of. Is it Panini??
Given i've never heard of it it could go either way- Could go for a quid could go for a hundred. It's hard to predict what albums people want and what ones people don;t want. Back to the Future is one of the most sought after and collectable and an empty album will easily go for £50-60. I have 3. ;)
Also World Cup albums go for silly money.

Palifan

Sith Lord

Ian[/quote]

The Buck Rogers album i am somewhat familiar with. It's one of those albums ebeyers try to list for 40-50, seems like a fair value but they never sell. They're old and cool but not in demand. Not in this country anyway. Who knows why? That's just the market.
If you listed it for 30 or best offer you might get 20 for it. If it's empty and it good condition. But that's just my opinion and i've never sold one myself so you never know.
The packs i reckon £2-£3 each.

The Flash Gordon one i've never heard of. Is it Panini??
Given i've never heard of it it could go either way- Could go for a quid could go for a hundred. It's hard to predict what albums people want and what ones people don;t want. Back to the Future is one of the most sought after and collectable and an empty album will easily go for £50-60. I have 3. ;)
Also World Cup albums go for silly money.[/quote]

Thanks for all the info, really helpful :D . I think I've seen the Buck Rogers one up for the sort of price you mentioned but I can't really imagine there's a massive amount of love for poor old Buck. also as I'm sure this was with 2000AD it's probably still possible to get it with the comic (well I found some stickers with the comic at least - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=star+wars+palitoy&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X2000ad+buck+rogers&_nkw=2000ad+buck+rogers&_sacat=0).

As for the Flash one I can't even remember where I picked it up from. I have several old sticker albums I kept from my childhood, Gremlins, E.T. ect and it was kept with these. I haven't seen it for a while so I'm not sure if it's Panini……..ah here it is and no it's not - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flash-Gordon-Sticker-Album-from-Film-Missing-Only-One-Sticker-/251387725615?nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Doesn't look like there's much love either for it. I remember when the film came out which was a bit of an attempt to cash in on Star Wars. I did get caught up with it and as well as the sticker album I still have some old weetabix cards from it, again worthless :lol: - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flash-Gordon-Weetabix-cards-complete-set-of-18-from-1981-/161024800017?nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Google's great for finding everything you need isn't it!

Ian

PGowdy

Grand Master
Palifan said:
As for the Flash one I can't even remember where I picked it up from. I have several old sticker albums I kept from my childhood, Gremlins, E.T. ect and it was kept with these. I haven't seen it for a while so I'm not sure if it's Panini……..ah here it is and no it's not - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flash-Gordon-Sticker-Album-from-Film-Missing-Only-One-Sticker-/251387725615?nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Doesn't look like there's much love either for it. I remember when the film came out which was a bit of an attempt to cash in on Star Wars. I did get caught up with it and as well as the sticker album I still have some old weetabix cards from it, again worthless :lol: - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flash-Gordon-Weetabix-cards-complete-set-of-18-from-1981-/161024800017?nma=true&si=pCTWDF10egFpIOQPvyowAywqb2A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Google's great for finding everything you need isn't it!

Ian

Yeah, definitely not Panini. I did search ebay and found a lot of 16 stickers which sold for £8 which is actually a god sign. But who knows.

Section 8

Sith Lord
"Also World Cup albums go for silly money." PGowdy

The stickers also go for crazy money too. Especially Mexico 86. I have 40 -50 Mex 86 swaps which will eventually get round to selling. I've quite a lot of football swaps myself if your ever looking to complete a set. Mainly from the 80's and early 90's.

I have empty mint Star Wars albums except the 80's ESB which I've not seen a mint one available on Ebay yet.

P, I remember actually contacting you before about stickers, but had forgot it was you. :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
"Also World Cup albums go for silly money." PGowdy

The stickers also go for crazy money too. Especially Mexico 86. I have 40 -50 Mex 86 swaps which will eventually get round to selling. I've quite a lot of football swaps myself if your ever looking to complete a set. Mainly from the 80's and early 90's.

Yeah, i have an empty Mexico 86 album with a pack of sealed stickers. But that's not the most expensive by a long shot. The albums before that- 82, 78, 74 and & 70 can go for ridiculous money. You're talking £500+ for an empty 74 album. Even more for 1970.
There's one for auction at the moment tho it's in piss port condition with stickers having been ripped from the pages, the spine has been repaired with cello tape and it has writing (pen/ink) in the middle pages. Currently at £113. It will finish much higher.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i think i may have a complete mexico 86 album with a load of doubles under my bed, i'll have to dig it out, i seem to remember when my brother bought it it came with a little plastic toy of a mexican with moustache and sombrero? god knows where that went though, probly in the garden?

PGowdy

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
i think i may have a complete mexico 86 album with a load of doubles under my bed, i'll have to dig it out, i seem to remember when my brother bought it it came with a little plastic toy of a mexican with moustache and sombrero? god knows where that went though, probly in the garden?

I reckon that was the Kinder egg release of the Mexico mascot. I believe his name was Pepe. Or something like that.
I'll find a picture.

PGowdy

Grand Master
His name was Pique. This is the Kinder egg figure that was released in 86. I remember it well.

KGrHqZHJBwFIMBrVtBBSK4PjyMg60_12_zps613c0f7f.jpg

Section 8

Sith Lord
Just recently dug out 4 or 5 of those Pique kinder toys from the attic. Must have done some choccy munching as a kid.

I'd be interested in your Mexico 86 swaps if you want to sell or trade.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
yep thats the one we had, coming from a kinder egg sounds about right, i ate so many and the kp dipsticks.

i'll try and dig out the stickers and post them on here for trade :)

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I swapped a Pique foil sticker in 86 to a kid down our street for a complete decent skateboard

PGowdy

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
There's one for auction at the moment tho it's in piss poor condition with stickers having been ripped from the pages, the spine has been repaired with cello tape and it has writing (pen/ink) in the middle pages. Currently at £113. It will finish much higher.

Went for £245 in the end. :shock:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-Original-Sticker-Album-World-Cup-Mexico-70-1970-/191106636969?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=SwGyWDpi66Azqwbh92sFBm%252B7nNc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
38c63901-7844-43ef-a671-1462b1b9ac5d_zps4195e8e7.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom