12 Luke MOC for Vinyl Cape Jawa.

Timatronics

Padawan
FOR TRADE. Gonna try for a long shot trade of my Luke 12 back on a b card for a loose Vinyl Cape Jawa. I bought this last year when I just started collecting and it was somewhat of an excited impulse buy. I sent if off to grade as I had a naive fear it could be fake. Clearly it didn't grade amazing well but it looks great in its clear case which helps maintain the bubble damage it has.

I have no interest in collecting MOCS but I'm keen to complete a loose run and I'm 2 figures away from that goal, I'd like to include a VC Jawa within that aim.

Any questions, please let me know.

Tim

luke1.jpg

luke2.jpg

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Hope you manage to get a swap the Luke looks fantastic what's the sub grades can't quite make them out and is the bubble just crushed at the top or is it cracked too?

Timatronics

Padawan
Hi,

Hmm I didn't think so much about the picture choice. I'll get a better grade picture up tomorrow as I don't remember the sub grades off hand.

Apart from the crushing there is some llifing to the lower left corner. It creeps up about 1 to 2 cm. Luckily the acrylic piece holds it nicely in place.

Tim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom