12back Re-seals

phantom

Jedi Master
So, I got these two Re-sealed 12 backs.

They were part of previous deals done years ago. One is canadian, and the other seems to be a 12bc B.

Anyone have an idea of the value on these ? I cannot verify the gaderffii sticks thru the plastic, but one seems legit and the other one suspected repro.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
is the one on the left a hollow-tube variant?

would be worth more

Good luck with the valuation....would love to have either of them in my collection!

phantom

Jedi Master
robpmarsh said:
is the one on the left a hollow-tube variant?

would be worth more

Good luck with the valuation....would love to have either of them in my collection!

Nope, sadly no hollow tubes...

Have never bought any reseals so Im clueless about the value, they are nice on display though, just need the space tbh and hope to get them to someone who can appreciate them more.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
They are worth the price of the figure plus the cardback.

Kenner America cardback with bubble attached: £30- £40.

Kenner Canadian with bubble attached: £45- £65

Take these values and add the value of the figures. Which all depends on condition and if the weapons are real.

Hope this Helps.

phantom

Jedi Master
tiefighterboy said:

Take these values and add the value of the figures. Which all depends on condition and if the weapons are real.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks! That helps a lot! I guess when you say bubble attached you mean with the bubble re-attached ?
Since I won't guarantee the weapons I guess Ill place myself in the 40-45 region for the Kenner and 55 region for the Canadian Kenner one.. Sounds fair. Ill get around to do a sales post with better pics

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
phantom said:
tiefighterboy said:

Hope this Helps.

Thanks! That helps a lot! I guess when you say bubble attached you mean with the bubble re-attached ?
Since I won't guarantee the weapons I guess Ill place myself in the 40-45 region for the Kenner and 55 region for the Canadian Kenner one.. Sounds fair. Ill get around to do a sales post with better pics

My prices were for the cardbacks alone...you need to add the valaue of the figure to that. Attached means we have a complte original bubble on the card.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
What do loose Sandpeople go for these days with questionable weapons??? In the states I would say in nice shape....maybe $15 - $20. **** add another £10- £15 for the figures at the least.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom