21 back Boba Fetts

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The 75 grade just shows how some collectors are just obsessed with condition. Everyone likes the collections to look nice I guess though. :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I guess if you are going for a pricey figure, you're going to want the best you can get!!

But what a difference!!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Almost got him , until someone slipped in at the last second and bid me out by $25 , I love eBay

Good news.

Saved my a couple of grand

Steve

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
steve obi wan said:
Almost got him , until someone slipped in at the last second and bid me out by $25 , I love eBay

Good news.

Yeah Unlucky Someone got it for a good price if you ask me, don't think you will see one go that cheap again? 2k difference between the two is ridiculous, if their was only £100 difference then you can understand, but 2k. :shock:

monkeyboy

Padawan
steve obi wan said:

Good news.

Steve
To be fair you may have lost by $25 but who knows how high the winner was prepared to bid? Could've easy been a couple of grand.

indianawars

Sith Lord
To be honest, I'd rather miss out on winning an auction by $25 than have to borrow an extra $25 to pay for it. You never know that your next chance on winning a Boba Fett might be $25 cheaper!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Chances are a decent ungraded one will show up. Be a lot cheaper to by that and get it graded, than buy an already graded one

yogi

Jedi Knight
The AFA75 for £1500 looks like reasonable value, these days, to me. Especially when you consider this one which is a AFA70 that was on RS and sold quick enough! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1117834/

sith-smith

Grand Master
Been trying to think what these were going for back when I got mine.

It was over 10 years ago and I'm sure ungraded they were knocking around the £1k mark.

Considering the popularity of Star wars in general now and specifically that Character, £1500ish for a AFA one isn't to bad some 10 years later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom