afa olive hair luke bespin

bobbybobs

Padawan
talldroid77 said:
bobbybobs said:
Hey mate. I collect Luke Bespins, including the loose variants so I have a bit of knowledge about them. Doesn't mean I'm not wrong though!

I haven't seen the fig you are talking about so it may in fact not be the olive one. It does exist though. I guess though it can be arbitrary how we label them, especially these shades of a colour. I go by the classification developed by Alex on TIG, who is the most knowledgeable about Luke Bespin. Check out some of his research below. It's outdated though.

Christian

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5449-my-bespin-luke-limelight-research

That's a great link Christian thanks - bookmarked :) . One of the olive ones especially does look a bit on the green side of things looking at it lol

Here is a link to the eBay one if you are interested. This one does not look very green in the pic.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-AFA-85-Luke-Bespin-OLIVE-GREEN-HAIR-Rare-Variant-Figure-/221893128747?hash=item33a9dc722b

No worries mate.

Don't think that one is olive, but I'm a bit colour blind with these subtle shades. Anyway it's a very common fig whatever it is.

Yeah variant collecting is not for everyone but at the very least a lot of this research helps us understand the whole production process.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: That was for James' link. I haven't got to yours yet. I'm sure I'll love it just as much. 8)

aussiejames

Sith Lord
15p37zq.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ohhh look, lots of identical photos of an accessory from a **** figure. Those are definitely variants that are worth collecting :roll: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom