AT-AT spare parts any interest?

doc

I have a bag of various parts of the large Star Wars AT-AT ... four legs, main body and some head parts plus some random bits.

Pretty sure they are original as they came from a neighbours attic and belonged to their kids.

Looking to sell, but not sure if there is any interest in this, i'm based in north London, i can attach pictures (if that's allowed).

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome, doc.

Pictures aren't just allowed, they're recommended. Some parts are worth a couple of quid, but a pair of chin guns will set someone back £20+, so without knowing what exactly you have a valuation is difficult. You'll always find a buyer for vehicle spare parts although items like legs (which tend not to go missing) won't be as popular or worth as much as items easily lost. Common sense stuff, really.

doc

ok some pictures ... if they don't appear below there is also a link to them.

the pieces are a little dirty, but it appears to be just household dust. two of the items look like they have been painted white at some stage? though it comes off without much work. a couple of them appear to have electrical wires and connections.

hopefully you can recommend a buyer based in london (n15), as that would just be easier.

link to google drive folder https://goo.gl/4tv4CA

open

open

open

open

open

open

open

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom