AT-ST Walker menufactures id Query

MalH

Hi, this is my first time on your site, so forgive me for errors in my navigation and so on. I also hope I dont appear a fraud!
Clearing my attic - which is an alladins cave of toys, timber, old chairs, brick-a-brack, tea sets and in fact a booby trap waiting for someone to have an accident - risk assessment needed!
Amongst the clutter my sons original Star Wars toys! Dragged a couple down to check their state, including the At-St, where the manufacture id is 'LUCUSFILM LTD (LFL) 1982'!
I was confused with this as all my research makes reference to Kenner, Hasbro ansd some other, but I have not come accross LFL!
I would much appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me!
Thank yu.
MalH

stu70

Padawan
It's not a manufacturer stamp It's a trademark stamp from the company that made the films to show that it's an official licensed product.

MalH

Thank you all for the information.
Presumably it is not possible to establish exactly if it was Kenner or Palitoy who manufactured or assebled it?
I see some AT-ST for sale with the description including 'Kenner'!
Did some items have 'Kenner' stamped on them, or did they just assume?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Between 1978 to 1985, American toy company Kenner produced and sold Star Wars action figures with more than 300 million units sold during the original run. In the UK, the license was held by Palitoy with the company importing the figures for packaging in Britain on Palitoy branded cardbacks

Latest posts

Top Bottom