bacteria growing on tusken cape..

itfciain

Grand Master
rdpla said:
I woke up at 5am, saw 10 replies, thought woohoo, there`s some smart people on swf.uk...that thought was right up there with the man who said the titanic would never sink

Some were funny, 1 serious but overall just replies from people trying to boost their ranking. Thought I was speaking to the organ grinder and not the monkey, but feel free to embarrass yourselves more and reply to my comment if you really have nothing better to do..

Father Robert, you need to ask yourself... what would Jesus say ?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
So this friend of mine... Googles image.. Has this.. Googles item description... Uh.. Star Trek.. ****.. I mean.. Wait.. Google.. Star Wars........

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
image.jpeg

rdpla

Jedi Knight
hahahahaha
love the jesus picture..usede to be one of my favourite cards for sending to people...
after all, if you don`t think they`re useful, then you must be gay...
!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
You may walk a day in another's shoes,
To seek understanding, not to abuse,
It May provide answers as to why,
Attention is needed, or where problems lie,
Where all reasoning and sense is lost,
Anything goes, no matter the cost,
Sometimes in life, it is better to disregard,
No matter how difficult it may be not to mark the card,
Should it continue, the fuelling the fire?
But then again ,they do say God loves a trier.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
rdpla said:
I woke up at 5am, saw 10 replies, thought woohoo, there`s some smart people on swf.uk...that thought was right up there with the man who said the titanic would never sink

Some were funny, 1 serious but overall just replies from people trying to boost their ranking. Thought I was speaking to the organ grinder and not the monkey, but feel free to embarrass yourselves more and reply to my comment if you really have nothing better to do..

Hi Robert,

My respons was serious, I looked it up on the internet and I am sorry that the UV didn't work out. Your question should be replied seriously and I am not into embarrasing you. Sadly the plastic or vinyl becomes instable due to aging of the material. Guess they were not meant to last forever... :cry:

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Mark sith
that is pretty good thank you..
im not as poetic, but there was time when i was a trader and would just say bollox and stick my fingers up

Mr Tie
thank you too..i did mention there was only 1 serious reply, i believe thats you.

Funny really that i ask for help, instead get loads of abuse, 1/2 funny comments ; i throw back a bit of tongue in cheek and get called a troll.

No point in asking for advice anymore as i have to wade through a ton of **** to get to the help..

Love and peace all

Robert.

A

Anonymous

Could you post some pictures. As I have seen post before saying about mould and it is more likely just the plastic degrading. Like the frosting that you get on figures. This is just plastic degradation.

Does it look like mildew?

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom