BatintheBelfry's Collection

Joe

Grand Master
BatintheBelfry said:
whiteskinnydroid said:
Very nice photography Alex!

Great to see those figures again and in a deserving collection :) Nice choice to picture them with their coins!

Thanks, Joe - they are some fantastic figures. Will get round to photographing the rest soon.

I checked back and you finished taking pictures of them all, they look great! Any new additions to your loose collection since those?

Wish I could take nice pictures like that! LOL

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
A couple of updates (which some of you on the TIG site will already have seen). More soon.

4394282675_3dd4bf7b49.jpg

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Armed with a new light tent and one or two new additions to my collection, I'm back on the collecting scene after a slight break. Aiming to update my limelight here over the next wee while, although it's not much to shout about. Meanwhile, here's a quick snap of one my last items from a couple of years back.

36761683431_688edd9bc4_m.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
A slight break?? You've not posted in 5 years Alex! I thought you had died!! :lol: :lol:

Good to see you back mate!

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Hi Joe. How's it going?
Haha yeah my break was a little longer than I'd originally intended. Stupid real life! Though given how infrequently I posted I'm not sure anyone will have noticed my absence. Still, at least there's plenty for me to catch up on here since I've been away. Prices alone have changed quite a bit!!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BatintheBelfry said:
Armed with a new light tent and one or two new additions to my collection, I'm back on the collecting scene after a slight break. Aiming to update my limelight here over the next wee while, although it's not much to shout about. Meanwhile, here's a quick snap of one my last items from a couple of years back.

How the **** could have missed this thread :shock: I thought I have read all the old threads in the showcase. But I must have missed this one, great collection you have and I love all your variants 8) and that sise fromm moc, outstanding 8)

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
BatintheBelfry said:

How the **** could have missed this thread :shock: I thought I have read all the old threads in the showcase. But I must have missed this one, great collection you have and I love all your variants 8) and that sise fromm moc, outstanding 8)

Thanks! To be fair this thread was probably buried fairly well - plenty of showcases out there that put mine to shame.
And so much for me keeping it updated but hopefully now my house move is out of the way I can get back to this sometime soon!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BatintheBelfry said:
Pomse2001 said:
BatintheBelfry said:

Thanks! To be fair this thread was probably buried fairly well - plenty of showcases out there that put mine to shame.
And so much for me keeping it updated but hopefully now my house move is out of the way I can get back to this sometime soon!

Well I looked at many of the old vintage showcase threads some years ago, so I started to bring many of them to life again with writing in them. Even some of the first ones, I must say I think it was fun to see pictures and write in this old threads. But I have missed this one :oops: thanks for sharing your items :D Don't worry mine is also far from updated :lol: We can't have time for it all :wink:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I love it that you do this from time t time Lars, even ones I saw 2-3 years ago are a joy to go back through when they come back to the top like this one - thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom