bring back star wars

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
AnakinPOTF said:
If i was Wickets bin man Id steel the little bastard. What a great addition to anyone's star wars collection a real Ewok.

:lol: :lol: Nice thinking!

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
I thought it was quite funny when they mobbed Kenny in Morrisons...only because I sometimes go shopping in the store. The looks on some of the peoples faces were great.

Before my grandad died he took my Empire Strikes Back book (more of a kids version) round to Kennys and got it signed for me. The books a bit battered now but the signature is still good. Now I'm gutted I never got him to take me round there! (when you're 6 you don't think of these things)

Grant

Sith Lord
Imperial Gunner said:
I thought it was quite funny when they mobbed Kenny in Morrisons...only because I sometimes go shopping in the store. The looks on some of the peoples faces were great.

Before my grandad died he took my Empire Strikes Back book (more of a kids version) round to Kennys and got it signed for me. The books a bit battered now but the signature is still good. Now I'm gutted I never got him to take me round there! (when you're 6 you don't think of these things)

Hi mate.

Do you men you shop in the very same shop as R2d2.

Did your grandfather Know kenny Baker. Your grandfather sounded very cool mate.

I myself would love to meet some of those guys. Kenney seemed really cool. If he shopped at my local store which is Morrisons then I be stalking him for auto graphs and some cool storys.

Thanks again.

Grant. :D

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
Hi mate,

Yeah, I sometimes shop at that store, never seen him though. My grandad knew Kenny although I don't think it was really well, just well enough to get my book signed.

My grandad was a great bloke, even now at times I still miss him even though he died 20 or so years ago. He left me with my proudest collection I own, all his (WWII) and my grandmas dads (WWI) war medals and other stuff :)

Grant

Sith Lord
Imperial Gunner said:
Hi mate,

Yeah, I sometimes shop at that store, never seen him though. My grandad knew Kenny although I don't think it was really well, just well enough to get my book signed.

My grandad was a great bloke, even now at times I still miss him even though he died 20 or so years ago. He left me with my proudest collection I own, all his (WWII) and my grandmas dads (WWI) war medals and other stuff :)

Hi mate.
Grandparents are excellent. even tho both of mine have passed away I still miss mine heaps to. My grandfather was probably my most favourite person in the whole world to me.
keep those items of his. There is nothing worse than people selling items on that get left to them by special people.
I got left a watch from my grandad that he wore all the way through WW2.
Unforunetly he didnt know R2d2 tho but still. you cant have everything.

Keep shopping at Morrisons mate you might bump into him yet.
I know another guy MaxF from rebel scum who sometimes eats and drinks at the same place as david Prowse AKA Darth Vader. Its the same place Justin Lee Collins met him in Bring Back Starwars.

Thanks again bud.

:D Grant. :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom