Brownys BIG sell off ALL SOLD...

mallinthas

Padawan
Haven't been collecting long but can imagine how long it took to acquire your collection.
Hope you get the pick of rooms for your man cave / new collection.

Pm sent .

browny

Jedi Master
Prices added,photos going up this evening/tomorrow morning (if I get lucky with the missus) :lol: :lol:

Thank you to everybody who has mailed me,your kind words mean a lot...

I assure you all that I will be back and that I will collect again,the issue is not so much the lack of drive for collecting I have had recently but far more the fact that I cannot turn down the oppurtunity to own a 2nd place,I am not rich by any means and this should secure my future financially (could not turn it down,bless my nan for it)

Top lads,top forum and again I appreciate your chat...

Stef

browny

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:
can I take these 2 if both are in good nic please Stefan & the loose PD, would also like to see which baggies the figures are in please m8 -

12-fx-7 77bk £35
41-8d8 77bk £15

First dibs to you sir,photos will be going up today or tomorrow at the latest frank

Thanks bud

browny

Jedi Master
Hi guys

Been rammo taking photos for this sale,if I have not yet replied to your pm's then I will do so tomorrow,I have read them all and am currently compiling a list of who has asked for what and when,luckily you all seem to be after different bits in general!!!!

Cheers stef

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hope you get decent money for your collection and glad you're going to get back into it when you get the chance - family finances come first every time though. Fantastic collection and good on you keeping it within the forum first.

PM sent

browny

Jedi Master
All pm's replied to,if you have not had a reply please shout out here!!!

Updated the thread with the first set of pictures, more will be out up tomorrow and so on and so on...

I have plenty more stuff to add to the list as well over the coming days...

Thanks for all your interest and hopefully we can start pushing through some deals!

Stef

Sompeetalay

Padawan
Has your 2-1b got his mouth piece in place Stefan??, I already have one, but boy does that bug me, not sure why but it does
I know ... :) How many of them do have their mouthpiece still attached?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom