Bubble Reseal.

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi

On my Meccano Yoda the original bubble is coming loose. The card is ok, not ripped or anything. Is it worth resealing or is that not wise? If so how does one go about it?

escapist

Jedi Knight
xpack1 said:
Hi

On my Meccano Yoda the original bubble is coming loose. The card is ok, not ripped or anything. Is it worth resealing or is that not wise? If so how does one go about it?

Haha, we had a similar dilemma today! Here's my thread: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14178

I'd say probably best not to reseal, but if its not being resold and its only for your enjoyment, do whatever!

These top loaders look interesting, but the Meccano card size it quite different isn't' it?

x-pack

Grand Master
Wow, yeh! They look just the ticket. The Ebay seller is in the US, are there none availlable in the UK? Is that the correct size, 6x9?

escapist

Jedi Knight
xpack1 said:
Wow, yeh! They look just the ticket. The Ebay seller is in the US, are there none availlable in the UK? Is that the correct size, 6x9?

for standard card backs I believe so!

these were the only ones i could find over here, but way too many!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-X-9-inches-STORAGE-DISPLAY-TOPLOADER-x-25-per-pack-/230889096725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35c2100615

x-pack

Grand Master
I've asked if they will sell in smaller quantities. Also mentioned that there may be other interested parties if they were sold in smaller amounts.... :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi. Yes they did get back to me saying they can't split the packs. They did say it might be worth doing a bulk buy if there was interest. They are probably right.

It might be worth someone buying a full pack and selling them on for a small mark up + post to make it worth their while. To be honest after buying a couple of Star Cases i kind of like them better. There definitely is a use for these slide in cases if you have loose bubbles and don't want to reseal them with PVA or something other method

escapist

Jedi Knight
xpack1 said:
Hi. Yes they did get back to me saying they can't split the packs. They did say it might be worth doing a bulk buy if there was interest. They are probably right.

It might be worth someone buying a full pack and selling them on for a small mark up + post to make it worth their while. To be honest after buying a couple of Star Cases i kind of like them better. There definitely is a use for these slide in cases if you have loose bubbles and don't want to reseal them with PVA or something other method

Might just do this! Will let you know when they arrive.

escapist

Jedi Knight
blimey been sidetracked and forgot this thread! i have just got some more cards with bubbles attached so i'm probably gonna follow through and get some! when i do I'll pm you guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom