Carded ROTJ, ESB And POTF Collection For Sale REVISED PRICES

rob71

Sith Lord
Received my AT-AT commander yesterday, thanks. Karl, just a heads up - you need to state how these items are going to be packed, MOCs need to be packed securely with an outer box (look at other threads to see how the guys do this) - a star case & jiffy bag is just asking for trouble. There would also be no grounds for claims with the Post Office if packaging was damaged as a result.

blackops89

Youngling
rob71 said:
Received my AT-AT commander yesterday, thanks. Karl, just a heads up - you need to state how these items are going to be packed, MOCs need to be packed securely with an outer box (look at other threads to see how the guys do this) - a star case & jiffy bag is just asking for trouble. There would also be no grounds for claims with the Post Office if packaging was damaged as a result.

the royal mail do cover special delivery rob i was assured by the man at the post office extra care would be taken of it i have sent items in the same methods as i used to send to ukg i will speak to steve at ukg my self

a star case is not easily crushed this is nothing other than a freak accident in the hands of the royal mail and you have told me all this through pm so why the need to make me look an idiot is beyond me

itfciain

Grand Master
There is NO WAY that MOCs should be shipped in Jiffy Bags - Star Case or no Star Case - sounds like you got lucky here but if you want to sell the rest of your cards then you need to ship them properly - people don't mind paying a fair price (first class recorded is around the £6.35 mark)

blackops89

Youngling
itfciain said:
There is NO WAY that MOCs should be shipped in Jiffy Bags - Star Case or no Star Case - sounds like you got lucky here but if you want to sell the rest of your cards then you need to ship them properly - people don't mind paying a fair price (first class recorded is around the £6.35 mark)

Sorry Sheldon cooper

itfciain

Grand Master
blackops89 said:
itfciain said:

Sorry Sheldon cooper

Not sure what that is supposed to mean but as I just explained to you in PM - sending MOCs in Jiffy bags is not expected by anyone on here and if you want to get some sales then you'll need to ship them out properly.

If you just want to head down the name calling route rather than take the advise on board than that is fine - your loss

blackops89

Youngling
itfciain said:
blackops89 said:
itfciain said:

Sorry Sheldon cooper

Not sure what that is supposed to mean but as I just explained to you in PM - sending MOCs in Jiffy bags is not expected by anyone on here and if you want to get some sales then you'll need to ship them out properly.

If you just want to head down the name calling route rather than take the advise on board than that is fine - your loss

it means your a hypochondriac thats making this out to be something that its not god what happens to the scammers on here if you treat me like this as though ive done something terrible

itfciain

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Posting a MOC in a Jiffy bag mate is a big NO NO

Iain has given you some sound advice above :wink:

Yeah, and has just been called a '****' in a PM - suggest you stay well away from this guy

rob71

Sith Lord
People are just trying to give you advice, you've chosen to ignore it... I said in PM to you that we could have moved on if you had just fronted up and taken it on board. As for who's making you look like an idiot... well, enough said there I think.

itfciain

Grand Master
"well you are a **** a complete and total one all you set out to do is make my thread look bad so **** you and the new zealand dick wart"

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
:lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Popcorn-_2.jpg
    Popcorn-_2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 416

rob71

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

Yeah, and has just been called a '****' in a PM - suggest you stay well away from this guy

Iain that's bang out of order.

Well then seeing as we're getting everything out in the open, here's the history.

I offered £60-65 for the AT-AT commander, Karl offered me £69 including postage.
The next day I received a PM saying it was reduced to £65. Ok I thought, and paid (stupid me using gift payment). Anyway, I then got another message asking for £4 in postage!!! Anyway, after numerous back and forth PMs, I realised that I would lose out on my original £65 if I didnt pay, so sent another £4. After that lo and behold I get yet another PM, saying that the postage is now £6.95.... so lets see, the figure that was originally offfered for £69 including postage, and then reduced to £65, I have now paid £71.95 for. All in all I'm pleased it's turned up full stop.

And I won't respond to your insults Karl, its clear from the increased use of capitals in your PMs to me that you have a mental health issue.

blackops89

Youngling
rob71 said:
itfciain said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

Iain that's bang out of order.

Well then seeing as we're getting everything out in the open, here's the history.

I offered £60-65 for the AT-AT commander, Karl offered me £69 including postage.
The next day I received a PM saying it was reduced to £65. Ok I thought, and paid (stupid me using gift payment). Anyway, I then got another message asking for £4 in postage!!! Anyway, after numerous back and forth PMs, I realised that I would lose out on my original £65 if I didnt pay, so sent another £4. After that lo and behold I get yet another PM, saying that the postage is now £6.95.... so lets see, the figure that was originally offfered for £69 including postage, and then reduced to £65, I have now paid £71.95 for. All in all I'm pleased it's turned up full stop.

And I won't respond to your insults Karl, its clear from the increased use of capitals in your PMs to me that you have a mental health issue.

you idiot https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1012054_10153064747630290_383270092_n.jpg

i asked for the exact amount your the one with the down syndrome post your pms on here if you want to get things fully out in the open you sad git 69 including postage was before i knew you wanted it sent special delivery to UKG!!!

rob71

Sith Lord
I think you're missing the point matey boy. If you offer a price "including postage" then that is what it is. Or am I missing something here?

Anyway, I've had enough of talking to you... life's too ****ing short

blackops89

Youngling
rob71 said:
I think you're missing the point matey boy. If you offer a price "including postage" then that is what it is. Or am I missing something here?

Anyway, I've had enough of talking to you... life's too ****ing short

your a cheeky little div

this is a uk site if you want to buy something from a uk seller mention that your not from the uk before asking for postage costs before hand you are lucky i looked on the ukg website or you would not have your figure at all scum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom