Darth Vader Lightsaber by Master Replicas-2003(Limited Addition)

This is The Way

Youngling
This replica Lightsaber from Star Wars was produced in 2003 as a limited addition.

I purchased it from MR in 2003 has anyone got an idea on value ?

• Saber 8.JPG

Saber 4.JPG

Last edited:

lejackal

Grand Master
Quoting spurious eBay prices and asking for offers after typing some generic waffle lifted from another site followed by misleading information. Excellent

This isn't rare, isn't vintage and nonsense listings like this aren't likely to be well received.

This is The Way

Youngling
Quoting spurious eBay prices and asking for offers after typing some generic waffle lifted from another site followed by misleading information. Excellent

This isn't rare, isn't vintage and nonsense listings like this aren't likely to be well received.
Thank you for your kind feedback much appreciated, Sorry if i have caused you some offence ,as i am new to the forum i followed the advice given in the section for listing and estimating prices and it said look to eBay for guides, i did not say the prices where correct or what i was asking, like you i think as they are starting prices and are to cheap.
As far as the rarity issue is concerned, my understanding is they only made 500 0f the limited edition items so i think that may qualifies as a definition of rear , but i bow to your superior knowledge on these matters and if you could point me to where these items are readily available as your feedback suggests perhaps i could get a better understanding of the pricing?

Once again thanks for the constructive support to a new member

Happy Thursday

This is The Way

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The one you have looks to be the Darth Vader MR force FX version

i picked up a boxed one in great condition couple of years ago for £100 came with stand and catalogue/leaflet

yours looks to have a yellowed blade does it still ignite? ( should be milky off white when unlit) so thinking the blade on yours is degraded as well which will affect any value.
they command better prices if they are boxed, and especially if the still have the MR outer brown mailer box it was delivered in.

there are a few on eBay at the moment, but prices are not necessarily true there, they are worth what someone wants to pay for them.

This is The Way

Youngling
The one you have looks to be the Darth Vader MR force FX version

i picked up a boxed one in great condition couple of years ago for £100 came with stand and catalogue/leaflet

yours looks to have a yellowed blade does it still ignite? ( should be milky off white when unlit) so thinking the blade on yours is degraded as well which will affect any value.
they command better prices if they are boxed, and especially if the still have the MR outer brown mailer box it was delivered in.

there are a few on eBay at the moment, but prices are not necessarily true there, they are worth what someone wants to pay for them.
Thanks so much for the feedback, 1 have no idea on pricing, i feel your right its only worth what someone wants to pay ?

what year was the one you picked up manufactured ?

Was is a limited run of 500 ?

Thanks once again for the feedback

Happy Thursday

This is The Way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom