Droids Cardbacks and bubbles

chazb73

Sith Lord
Picked these up on evil bay recently. Dont know much about the droids stuff - any idea of value?
I imagine these are from a u grade rape! :evil:

Attachments

• droids.jpg
    droids.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 232

itfciain

Grand Master
To be honest these might not have even been u graded - picking these figures up loose and complete can be quite hard and with the going price for loose being almost the same as carded then perhaps someone decided to take a short cut

Reckon they are pretty cool myself and would expect you to get roughly a fiver each

chazb73

Sith Lord
Ahh ... I hope that's the case Iain.

Thanks for your input. I love the artwork on them, its got me thinking about a droids sideline :? I got them for a really good price also :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
chazb73 said:
its got me thinking about a droids sideline

Got me thinking about it as well.........ah well who needs savings, financial security, food etc

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Guys all I can say is good luck with the Droids sideline. They are out there, but can be hard to find at a good price. Im now down to the big four (c3po, tig and sise fromm and r2-d2) + just to be really sad I'm gonna get another Boba and A wing just so the run is complete.

Be patient if you decide to and also jump on anything that come's for sale. I did that with most of mine, didnt have the cash but still done the deals and dealt with the money later.

chazb73

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Guys all I can say is good luck with the Droids sideline. They are out there, but can be hard to find at a good price. Im now down to the big four (c3po, tig and sise fromm and r2-d2) + just to be really sad I'm gonna get another Boba and A wing just so the run is complete.

Be patient if you decide to and also jump on anything that come's for sale. I did that with most of mine, didnt have the cash but still done the deals and dealt with the money later.

It's good advice Chris, I'm probably being a tad optimistic with my thinking. Those cardbacks are just smashing though - maybe go for a full set of cardbacks instead ... :?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Andy, go for it. I've never had them loose before now. They are so different to the regular run of figures, I actually like them more!!

You'll prob manage to get most of the easier ones for between £25 and £35, jann tosh around £40 - £50 because of his black gun, the 4 big ones from £70 upwards.

A graded loose Tig Fromm went for £71 last week. Saw an ungraded one up for £160!!!!! The difference in price is crazy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom