Farthest From X The Force Pre-Awakens

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I'm in for this - hotel booked. Ihave been meaning to get down to the last few but have been a bit wank and for one reason or another have never made it. Looking forward to this.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Thinking about trying to get down to my first FF, it would be good to put some names to faces.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Last ff we stayed in ring wood. It's £28 in a cab and there are a load of b and bs. I think that might be your best bet. Sadly, there's not enough pups in fordingbridge for ff now.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Chaps,

How far is the closest hotel from the venue. I drive ( and dont drink) so it isnt an issue.

Would like to pop down and make a rare appearance :D and meet all you guys.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lee, there may still be space at the Augustus John which is only about a mile away. Failing that you're talking Ringwood which has a plentiful supply of B&Bs which is about 10 miles away.

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hop in with me Mark, could fit another 2 or 3 in from the Staffordshire area if anyone needs a lift down.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Ring wood is a £28 cab fair away. Between 4 of you that's nothing. I'm staying in fordingbridge this time but I will pick 4 of you up from ring wood on the way through if you want.

Actually, make that 3 as I will probably have my jawa collecting chum in the car as well.

Or 2 of you if you are Pete/Simon sized.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Looking to get down for this and having a table(loads of stuff to sell)
Looking at hotels but everything seems to be booked up,where is the best place to look for availability?
Any help appreciated.
Cheers

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
I noticed that there may be a shortage of accommodation in Fordingbridge from previous comments.
I went to the event in August and travelled around in a camper van.
If it helps I can get access to Volkswagen California camper vans and have had a special rate agreed of £149 for the weekend.
These things are fully self sufficient with cooker, water and sink and a night heater.
Just a thought if people were struggling to book anywhere close as there is a campsite that is open all year round locally.
This is the one I went to the August event in.
Post edited, neglected to add that these need collecting from Leicester, Kettering or Derby and need to be insured on your own insurance.
PM me if you want to look into this option.

Attachments

• Volkswagen California.jpg
    Volkswagen California.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 515
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom