Farthest From XIII Xmas Show 10th & 11th December 2016

coomber75

Sith Lord
Finally think I can make one.... my wife suggested we should go down and see the star wars goodness after hearing me go on about it for a couple of years now :)) what's the near by towns we can stay in???

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Oi you lot. Bournemouth is a wonderful, family friendly seaside town with world class beaches...as well as having a fine selection of tittie bars.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Whack a few of the Bournemouth ladies in slave leia costumes and get them to the Saturday night bash. Dinner and a show. There will be a dinner, yes?

Jason

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
It may be a little difficult to convince them to wear a gold bikini in December Jason! Perhaps you can offer them one of your great festive jumpers if they start feeling a little nippy?

andygo

Padawan
... Curry.. ??

...with cranberry sauce....

:) :) :)

Finally managed to snag a B&B at one of these, so will be trading and me and the missus will be there for any Saturday night shenanigans... preferably seasonal curry based ones... lol

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Has anyone seen any more details on the Saturday fun day yet? I'm bringing a couple of kids along but interested to know who or what will be there to entertain them (and me)... In lieu of Saturday of course I get to come and play with the grown-ups on Sunday too!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
had no idea there was an event during the day on Saturday too!
Sadly won't make it down for that but me and the Bullock will be there for the evening's fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom