Fett tax strikes again.

JFK

Jedi Master
That's my listing,what ****ing clowns have done that :evil: and **** me the fees :shock: come on who are yeh 8)

JFK

Jedi Master
PGowdy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How does this happen??!
Easy a couple of spastics decide not to watch strictly and decide to play games,but I know a **** load of games :mrgreen:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I just looked at the link and wandered what everyone on was on about. £255 for a 70 ROTJ Fett is a good price I thought.

£150,000 on the other hand is a tad overpriced.

JFK

Jedi Master
Rebel_Runner said:
Ok dunno what's happened there but current bid has dropped substantially for the original £150k.
I do, because I canceled the bid,it's my ****ing listing,im sure there was two clowns so i canceled them both, the ****wits :twisted:

JFK

Jedi Master
The funny thing was in was considering letting it run only for the joke to backfire,as I have a certain business that is cash dependent , from time to time I use this debt collecting family (gypsies ) to collect small money,and are verry affective, now if I had sold that debt on tonight for let's say 10p, that's my end if the joke :D tommorow would have been verry different for them two ****wits,when I think about it like realy should have let it run :evil:

JFK

Jedi Master
Rebel_Runner said:
Note to ones self: DO NOT **** WITH JFK! :lol:
Ha ha,only if you like a toot without paying :wink:
Would it have made the guiness book of records?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom