Few things for sale

jayjedi

Sith Lord
As a result of too much football and sports in general when i was young ( when the **** did warming start? :lol: ) my knees are **** so a full weeks plastering is enough exercise for me, but well done lads for the effort... and weasel didn't have to climb the 10th hill as he managed to catch up with the 13 year old girl on the way down on the 9th. :D

Chewychaz

I am in the states. Interested in the AFA Obi Wan and the Jawa. Please reply back with what to do. Thanks.

Chewychaz

Sorry, havn't logged on in a while. How do I get this rolling. Def. want these items. Let me know next step. Again, this is for the Obi Wan and Jawa 12" figures. Thanks.

Chewychaz

I also thought when you got a reply to a message it would let you know via email, so I will log on daily to look for your reply. Sorry, I didn't get back for over a month, if I have known you replied the next day I would never have kept you hanging. Sorry, new to this SW board stuff.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Chewychaz said:
I also thought when you got a reply to a message it would let you know via email

You can change your settings to have the forum do that. To do this, you can go to the User Control Panel (The UCP button above). Then select 'board preferences' and change 'Notify me on new private messages' to 'yes'.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom