Few things. Moving to scotland and wanna get rid of a few things!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Heya guys. Movng to scotland so need rid of some stuff.

zxr23l.jpg

2hrh56c.jpg

Snowspeeder, not minty but nice displayable condition and complete. Stickers peeling a little. £40 posted.

2ql4a50.jpg

Free. Battered x-wing box and presumably coffee stained instructions, and battered mini rig box. Xwing box has parcel tape on it, prob could be made nice with some time n effort. Free, just pay postage!

zilm4o.jpg

Not strictly vintage so prob a bit naughty putting this here.

Star wars miniatures rpg/tabletop starter set. Box a state but complete. £10 posted. Also have looooads more miniatures from original trilogy era if anyone is interested.

5zqeea.jpg

Load of comic/graphic novels. Unsure what postage would be on these yet.

Original ninja turtles £2.00
Judge dredd complete case files £3.00
Indiana Jones (old marvel comics) omnibus vol 1 £3.00
Indiana jones omnibus vpl 2 £3.00
Star Wars omnibus Early victories £3.00
Star wars omnibus rise of the sith £3.00
Marvel comics double dragon (based on 80s arcade game) 1-5 £3.00
Star wars shadows of the empire graphic novel £2.00
Star wars knights of the old republic vol 1 3 and 4, £2.00 or three for a fiver.

Sorry pics keep getting turned sideways, dunno why! If you think prices are unreasonable make me an offer as I dont sell much. Really just need rid of stuff!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
starshipriot said:
Heya guys. Movng to scotland

Hey hold your horses there mate - we haven't finished counting the vote yet, I have obviously voted yes for you moving up here but until there is a clear majority the best you can get is a visitors visa :D

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Haha thanks for considering guys! You have to let me. You have battered pizza and square sausages and macaroni cheese pies and tablet up there. Nothing down here is that good whilst being that bad for you. You also have silly licensing hours for selling beer in shops which is good for me as I am terrible for a night out and waking up to find I had unnecessarily felt the need to purchase another crate of beer on my walk/stagger home.

Initially Spean Bridge in the Highlands (near Fort William) then probably Glasgow in a year or so after me and my girlfriend have saved a bit. Costs so much to travel to see her (and even then only once a month) so made sense to move up. With your permissions of course!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesome...all the best for the move bud, beautiful Scotland.

Spent a lot of time on the Ardnamurchan peninsula the little ferry is about 8 miles from Fort William. Beautiful unspoilt land.

Good luck with the move mate :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom