Forum Figure of the Year

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Morning.

I know I usually start this New Years Day but I don't get the time to get onto the forum like I once did. For me since the sale of the forum it's not quite been the same and there certainly isn't the level of traction on here anymore.

So to get more people to vote I've moved the poll onto Generation Skywalker Facebook page and our vintage Instagram account where both sets of results will be collated for the winner.

Links to both are here;

I'll update the results on here as and when I have the time.

Be great for people to still come and vote. Just want to get more people involved.

Many thanks for voting over last 9 years on here.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Thanks again Stu for all your hard work over the years, this was always a forum highlight for me but I understand why you have moved it.
I'm not on Facebook so won't be voting this year but if you'd be kind enough to post who the winner and runner up is once the poll is finished it would be most appreciated.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I agree with Clarkspie&chips and I totally understand why you will move it to get more votes. I would also say it is a forum highlight for me.

I am also not on facebook so I cannot vote.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I must echo the above. Many thanks for all your hard work over the years. I too am not on Facebook though, so cannot vote.

Jez

Sith Lord
Lads, I happen to have 4 Instagram accounts: 1 x Running Stormtrooper, 1 x My personal one, 1 x a running one and another for Star Wars. Therefore, if I am able to log on to SWFUK each day and post what that days group figures are, I could potentially vote on Instagram on behalf of 3 of those without a Facebook or Instagram account.

Between Stu and I we'll update you on what happens on each round.

Group 1
Luke Skywalker
Blue Snaggletooth
Ugnaught
Bossk
ERG
EV9D9

Jez

Sith Lord
Lads, I happen to have 4 Instagram accounts: 1 x Running Stormtrooper, 1 x My personal one, 1 x a running one and another for Star Wars. Therefore, if I am able to log on to SWFUK each day and post what that days group figures are, I could potentially vote on Instagram on behalf of 3 of those without a Facebook or Instagram account.

Group 1
Luke Skywalker
Blue Snaggletooth
Ugnaught
Bossk
ERG
EV9D9
The first 3 lads to reply with a vote (who don't have Instagram or Facebook) can still take part

Pomse2001

Grand Master

Group 1
Luke Skywalker
Blue Snaggletooth
Ugnaught
Bossk
ERG
EV9D9
Thanks mate for the offer (y) but it is not the same for me, when it is not on the forum.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The first 3 lads to reply with a vote (who don't have Instagram or Facebook) can still take part
Thank you. OK, I'd like to vote for Luke Skywalker and Bossk please (I'm guessing we're voting for our top 2, but if it's 3, please add EV-9D9).

Cheers.

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yes thanks stu for doing it all this years. But I still think it is sad you will not do it on the forum and that you move it to facebook.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you. In that case, I vote for Luke.
Excellent. I added this to the vote and I think it might have made all the difference as it was tied at the top! I'll ask Stu to confirm who won group 1.
Group 2 ends tomorrow morning:
General Madine
B Wing Pilot
Lando Skiff
Ree Yees
Greedo
AT ST Driver
DSC

Group 3 ends Friday at 0800
Yak Face
Warok
Power Droid
Walrus Man
Prune Face
Bespin Guard (B)
Teebo

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom