Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 2

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter is in the quater finals for the first time since 2020. Again it has the chance to go to the semi finals. Are the group to hard for the x-wing :unsure:

Scout Walker Vehicle is now in the quater finals for the 4th time. But it has never made it to the semi finals. Will this be the year for the scout walker :unsure:

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship has been in the semi finals 2 times. So I guess if this vehicles in knocked out today then it would be a big surprise :oops:

Since we have 2 vehicles in this group that has not been in the semi finals before. Then we will have 1 or maybe 2 new vehicles in the semi finals from this group. Who will win :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the semi finals.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Again not an easy group. The scout walker get my first vote it is just so cool. It was not easy to choose between the x-wing and slave one. They both miss light and sound. But after thinking about it I choose the x-wing, I do not know why 🤣

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I only voted for one as it's easily Slave 1 for me. When I got this as a kid it instantly was my number 2 ship of all time after The Falcon, and it's still the same 😁

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
B D X Wing = Just a cheap cash cow, its a no from me.❌
S Walker = Who can resist the Chicken Walker. ✅
Slave 1 = Yes that's right a politically incorrect ship, gets my vote every time.✅

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oh yes, I have one in the loft, shame I have nowhere to display vehicles and boxed stuff. :(

I am glad to read you now have one. I have nearly the same problem. I only have a little bit of space to display, so I have to choose what I will have on display. No room to have it all on display.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is still time to vote guys, who will go to the semi finals :unsure: Will we have 1 or 2 new vehicles who will make debut in the semi finals from this group :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Scout Walker Vehicle and the Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship are the winners and is ready for the semi finals, thanks for the votes (y)

Top Bottom