Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group A

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group A

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle have not done great since 2019 where it was in the quater finals. Last year it only made it to the 2nd round. Will this be the year for the B-wing to go to the final :unsure:

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle have not made it to the 2nd round since 2020. So I guess it would be a big surprise if we see the shuttle in the next round. Can it make a big surprise :unsure:

Palitoy Landspeeder have been 2 times in the semi finals. But only made it to the 2nd round last year. I guess it would be a major surprise if we do not see it in the 2nd round :unsure:

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle was also knocked out in the 2nd round last year and has once been in semi finals, how will it do in 2024 ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 28th April, so as many members as possible can vote.

Let the Vote Begin

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle.jpg

Palitoy Landspeeder.jpg

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Whilst it was very difficult for me to leave the Land Speeder out, I've always loved the Y-Wing and I had to put the ISP-6 in my votes as I have many happy childhood memories of that mini rig ❤️

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ISP-6 got my vote I just love that little vehicle and the Y-wing because it was my only big ship I had when I was a kid in the good old 80s. But it was not easy to choose. All 4 are great vehicles.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would like to say from the off that I don't collect vehicles, so this will be all about design and playability.
So with that in mind my vote is the Land Speeder, absolutely love the box art and the Y Wing.

Gadders

Padawan
tough one - the landspeeder is a bit naff, but the box is absolutely gorgeous. the image above nearly swayed my vote :)
Lars - any chance we can have pics all loose or all boxed? (or both for each item) And thanks for running this again, very much appreciated.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tough one - the landspeeder is a bit naff, but the box is absolutely gorgeous. the image above nearly swayed my vote :)
Lars - any chance we can have pics all loose or all boxed? (or both for each item) And thanks for running this again, very much appreciated.
I will try but I will need some help, since I miss some of the palitoy vehicles and boxes in my collection. So only if other forum members can help with the pictures I miss.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I will try but I will need some help, since I miss some of the palitoy vehicles and boxes in my collection. So only if other forum members can help with the pictures I miss.
Let me know what you need and I'll try to help (although feel free to help yourself to any of my pics from the Toy of the Week threads, as my Palitoy boxes will normally be shown there :) ).

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The first 20 members have voted and it looks like 3 vehicles are fighting for the 2 places for next round. Who will take the 2 places :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Let me know what you need and I'll try to help (although feel free to help yourself to any of my pics from the Toy of the Week threads, as my Palitoy boxes will normally be shown there :) ).

Jeremy
Now I need a picture of the Ewok Battle Wagon Vehicle, the one I have are MISB. I need a picture of one out of the box, can you help ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Now I need a picture of the Ewok Battle Wagon Vehicle, the one I have are MISB. I need a picture of one out of the box, can you help ?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Top Bottom