Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group G

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle have only made it 2 times to the 2nd round, last time was in 2021. Can it do it again or will this be the exit again just like last year :unsure:

Security Scout Vehicle, do not get much love. It has never made it to the 2nd round before. So it would be a major surprise if we see it in the next round :oops:

Speeder Bike Vehicle, 4 times it made it to the quater finals and last year to the semi finals. If we do not see it in the next round then this would also be a major surprise :oops:

Tatooine Skiff Vehicle, 2 times it has been knocked out in the first round, 2 times it has been knocked out in the 2nd round and in 2020 it made a huge surprise and was in the quater finals. How will it do in 2024 :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle (2).jpg MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle.jpg

Security Scout Vehicle (2).jpg Security Scout Vehicle.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle (2).jpg Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

Tatooine Skiff01.JPG Tatooine Skiff Vehicle.jpg

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Tattooine Skiff and speeder bike for me, I never liked the MTV and never owned the security Scout Vehicle.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
MTV & Speeder Bike for me this round.
I don't have a great deal of love for the things that Hasbro "made up" but the MTV is a great little vehicle, and who can resist the Speeder Bike, absolutely iconic.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the Tatooine Skiff and Speeder Bike for me. Both great designs and good likenesses of what we saw in Return of the Jedi.

sith-smith

Grand Master
As much as I think the skiff is an incredible toy and was one of my earliest grail pieces, I went for the MTV and Speeder bike, both of which I had as a kid, both for birthday presents and both with vivid memories of the day I got them :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
26 members voted, Speeder Bike Vehicle got the 1st place without any fight.

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle and Tatooine Skiff Vehicle had a great fight about for the 2nd place. But at the end the MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle won

thanks for all the votes (y)

Top Bottom