Archived FS: A turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trioculus

Padawan
image.jpg

Was Best Offer and Did include fees and postage.
top price, admitedly but top condition.

Thanks!

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Just curious to know why this item has received the posts it has.
Doesn't seem too outrageous a price in the condition its in.
Will this not deter people from selling items on here?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
It's a little bit punchy price wise but I have seen worse - like the LOOSE Palitoy Droid Factory fetch £300 the other day! Then there's the LOOSE Palitoy Cantina with extra parts including 2 sets of doors that went for over £1000 - yes, £1000!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hothrebel said:
Just curious to know why this item has received the posts it has.
Doesn't seem too outrageous a price in the condition its in.
Will this not deter people from selling items on here?

It's like when people join a queue and they don't know what it's for.

Bah bah ;)

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Here's a great condition complete one in a more desirable earlier debut box, £113. A look at completed ebay listings will show you plenty of examples that the seller is asking approx. double what they typically sell for. I wish the seller good luck but he ought to research prices better to have a realistic chance of selling to experienced collectors such as you find on SWFUK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-MIB-Imperial-Dewback-Mint-No-Repros-/281843816522?hash=item419f33584a%3Ag%3ACpsAAOSwo6lWNEn-&nma=true&si=KabSRilRoR3SD1y8r%252BiGkcVjYTI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
SublevelStudios said:
It's a little bit punchy price wise but I have seen worse - like the LOOSE Palitoy Droid Factory fetch £300 the other day! Then there's the LOOSE Palitoy Cantina with extra parts including 2 sets of doors that went for over £1000 - yes, £1000!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mark, I know I was bidding on that myself but it went for massive money - but it did have unapplied stickers which is mind bogglingly rare. Could be 2-3 years before you get a chance to score one of those again. A Dewback on the other hand is listed every 2-3 days...

indianawars

Sith Lord
Honestly, it's a £120 item (maybe on a really good day £140). Keeping in mind it's the 1983 second series version. I sold a MISB one in slightly better condition 3 months ago for £190. Silly prices tend to receive silly responses. Before I receive a bashing from others about it being his item and he can ask whatever he wants for it - that's fine, but I'm just voicing my opinion.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Yes, those stickers are as rare as hens teeth - even the doors are hard to come by - took me 12 months to track down a pair.

Trioculus

Padawan
indianawars said:
Honestly, it's a £120 item (maybe on a really good day £140). Keeping in mind it's the 1983 second series version. I sold a MISB one in slightly better condition 3 months ago for £190. Silly prices tend to receive silly responses. Before I receive a bashing from others about it being his item and he can ask whatever he wants for it - that's fine, but I'm just voicing my opinion.

Your 'opinion'? On my Sales thread? Nice work. Remind me to return the favour :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom