FS/FT: POTF Alternate Concept Logos

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

It is with a heavy heart that I'm putting these back up for trade against any proofs or for sale. Obviously I have a preference but all proofs will be considered in a trade deal and I or indeed you can add cash either way... I will trade more favourably than the price suggests!

With VCJ's and DT Luke reaching near $2000 these days and the crazy prices some MOC Figures are achieving these ONE OF A KIND pre production pieces are worth every penny!

image.jpg8_zpsuhk0myfz.jpg

There are many more pictures available via email if you PM I can send them over. If you need more information then feel free to ask too.

First up and seen in the middle of the pic above is the POTF Mock-Up art Concept on Board graded AFA 80 and authenticated by Tom Derby - £2015

image.jpg3_zpsevniqbpe.jpg

th_image.jpg4_zpsmehlc2sn.jpg
th_image.jpg5_zpsu8ad7kwf.jpg

The other two that I own from "the force forever" POTF alternate concept ideas. Mounted on foam board and now displayed and protected in bespoke acrylic - £1680 each.

This one below although Its tough to say but it looks like some minor hand made modifications to the printed logo, there are highlighted spots top right of each letter and hand made highlights to the curvatures also:

image.jpg6_zpscrkitahh.jpg

The other is just as stunning but does not have any hand made modifications:

image.jpg1_zpsrpyo1x79.jpg

There is more information about them here:

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=49024

Prices do not include postage as this can be discussed with the buyer/trade.

Thanks.

Bram

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom