Archived FS:Palitoy 45a Hoth Rebel Soldier MOC - SOLD Archive please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
I have my last spare Palitoy 45a HRS MOC. I bought this one as an upgrade for my collection until it arrived with a crack top left. Card front pretty much mint and unpunched, rear has a few minor litho tears. Bubble has the usual brown tint for this figure but is factory sealed all round. Looking for £169 + Special Delivery postage - SOLD.

Please look at the pics below.

h63u8E.jpg

z2oSZz.jpg

81Blys.jpg

jkR5Eg.jpg

Mocman

Youngling
Hi chaps, for those who know Andy and have had dealings with him you don't need me to tell you what a first class gentleman and first rate seller he is but to any new people on the forum considering their first purchase, I bought from Andy just last week and can highly recommend him; very fair pricing and top class service all the way. Buy with confidence :D

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Mocman said:
Hi chaps, for those who know Andy and have had dealings with him you don't need me to tell you what a first class gentleman and first rate seller he is but to any new people on the forum considering their first purchase, I bought from Andy just last week and can highly recommend him; very fair pricing and top class service all the way. Buy with confidence :D

Thanks David, very kind words.

lejackal

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Yeah, isn't it about time you got a "trusted dealer" lightsaber? :D
Great piece and good price.
This is true, we'll have to petition Edd for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom