Archived FS:Palitoy 45a Hoth Rebel Soldier & Tie Fighter Pilot SOLD Archive please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
For sale I have the following Factory sealed carded figures.

First is the Hoth Rebel Soldier on a Palitoy ESB 45a, excellent condition. The bubble has the usual yellowing for this particular card, but is ding free and sealed. The card is excellent with a little corner and litho wear. Please see pics for full detail.

I am after £245 - sold including Special Delivery.

NDjQbN.jpg

qo77l8.jpg

wO7pIO.jpg

Second is a Tie Fighter Pilot on a Palitoy ESB 45a, good condition. The bubble is superb, firmly sealed and ding free. The card show wear with multiple veining. Please see pics for full detail.

I am after £195 - sold including Special Delivery.

Q3lOky.jpg

mMRLMy.jpg

AhkzaN.jpg

Mocman

Youngling
Sorry, forum will not allow me to pm you. But I would definitely like to buy the hoth rebel soldier. For my feedback on eBay my name on there is Warcry1939. I am not sure how we can carry out the transaction if I cannot pm you. Moderators, I would be grateful for your help. Many thanks.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Mocman said:
Sorry, forum will not allow me to pm you. But I would definitely like to buy the hoth rebel soldier. For my feedback on eBay my name on there is Warcry1939. I am not sure how we can carry out the transaction if I cannot pm you. Moderators, I would be grateful for your help. Many thanks.

Now your first posted has been approved you can send PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom