FS; Stormtroopers/Weapons/Bootleg Trooper

phantom

Jedi Master
Hi! Been a while since Ive been trading anything, but moving houses and trying to find a happy home for some stuff.

Please read the below info before contacting me :)

Shipping;
I always try and ship the same day or next unless its a weekend. Regular non-track postage is included. Even though Ive never had a package gone missing, trackable solutions are available if needed, but shipping from Norway tracked is insanely expensive so that would have to be covered by buyer if requested (it is usually in the region of 20-30GBP). Be advised that Norway is a Non-EU country, and Im happy to mark the parcel with the code as per this thread HERE. To my knowledge packages sent to the UK marked with this code fly thru customs without a problem, as is my experience.

Payment;
Payment thru paypal, either gift or please add fees.

First come first serve;
A deal will be considered final once a purchaser confirm that they will take the items and they have received my paypal address. I can sadly not do any payment plans or hold the items for an extended period of time.

Feedback;
I take great pride in both good communication and packing. Please check my feedback thread HERE

Phew, thats all the boring stuff, now on to the pictures :) As always, dont hesitate to ask for more pics or info as Im happy to provide it.

Weapons lot

Price 45 GBP

-----------------

Stormtrooper lot
These are not mint, see photos and request more if needed. To my knowledge one is PBP, please see photos for markings on leg and detail. I have sourced PBP Troopers from the same source earlier and these came to me in a small lot that were overlooked when I got the last lot. Consist of 4 troopers, last three photos to show detail of the pbp

Price 45 GBP

-----------------

Black Stormtrooper Bootleg
Now this is a rare strange one, seems to originate from the Italian company Galba. Please see the links for information http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110722/ & http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077615/

SOLD (really hard to put a price on something that do not exist in wast numbers)

-----------------

Please specify angles and send me your email adress for me to best send you better pictures!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom