GALAXYS EDGE

Gogsfett

Padawan
Hello Folks.
Just a quick question
I am due to go to Florida in June and keen to vist Galaxys Edge.
I can't however seem to get a price for a single day ticket.. only as a 7 or 14 day pass which I don't need.
Has anyone else had this problem and also if worth visiting.?
I've got family of 5 so know won't be cheap!
Cheers
Gordon

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hello Folks.
Just a quick question
I am due to go to Florida in June and keen to vist Galaxys Edge.
I can't however seem to get a price for a single day ticket.. only as a 7 or 14 day pass which I don't need.
Has anyone else had this problem and also if worth visiting.?
I've got family of 5 so know won't be cheap!
Cheers
Gordon
Hi Gordon,
I've not been, but come on it's Star Wars so it's a must surely…😏
As for tickets as far as I'm concerned the only way is to buy 7 or 14 day tickets.
At present you get 14 days for the price of 7 (£469.00) which is expensive for 5 if your not going to use all 14 days!
But I remember when I used to go, that you could buy day tickets in the US once there, but I'm nit sure where from nowadays as I've not been to Orlando in years.
Have you tried by contacting Disney direct?

https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/star-wars-galaxys-edge-disney-world/

Last edited:

gammoguard

Padawan
Last time I went in 2018 it was $130+ tax to get into ONE park for just ONE day. The 14 day ticket is a UK exclusive and although it sounds a lot over 14 days it will save you hundreds if you decide you want to visit all parks more than once (trust me you'll want to go back to a park to buy/see/do something so paying another $130 to pop in just isn't worth it).

Currently you have to book a day visit to a park - even if you have a 14 day ticket you still need to book when you are going to a park otherwise you won't get in. For Galaxy's Edge rides you also have to secure a boarding pass so check out how soon you can do that. As soon as you've bought your tickets, book the day you wish to visit and then plan other things around that itinery.

kysersozza

There are three options to buy single day tickets to Disney Hollywood Studios: 1) Use a VPN and buy from Disneyworld.com 2) Use a ticket agent e.g. Undercover Tourist 3) Buy on the gate but not on the day as, mentioned above, you need to reserve the park.

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah you're going to need a park ticket, and reservation to Hollywood Studios.
Buy a 1 day ticket, should be ~$130 USD, check to see if they have reservations that day before purchase.
Book your reservation.

Here is a great guide to riding Rise of the Resistance.

Also, I found that Rope Drop Hollywood Studios to be the best way to ride all the rides in Galaxy's Edge without waiting. So if they open at 9am, I'm there at 8:30 am, and I'm done riding by 11AM.
https://www.magicalguides.com/rope-drop-hollywood-studios/

Are you staying on Disney resort property?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom