Get your own pictures!

indianawars

Sith Lord
I just noticed somebody selling an AFA graded Luke Skywalker Bespin, 'what's the problem with that,' I hear you ask? Well, this person now selling the Luke is using the same pictures from the original listing. I've informed the original seller as this guy may be trying to commit fraud, or just realised he doesn't want it after one week... Who knows!? Either way it's wrong to steal other peoples pictures!!!

Original http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Afa-Rotj-...rue&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_92wt_1192

New http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-wars...aultDomain_3&hash=item4191c40639#ht_25wt_1142

itfciain

Grand Master
If you look at the feedback for the original seller then the new seller was certainly the buyer - obviously purchased with the idea to flip straight away and thought they might as well use the original pics - Erik the Douche used to do that on RS before he was banned

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Sounds familiar. Unfortunately a forum member did a similar thing to me a few weeks back.
He has apologized though and said it wont happen again

Dissapointing to see. Is it that difficult to take of your some of your own pictures?

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
They may have gotten away with it too if wasn't for that ghastly table cloth. There can't be two people in the world with taste that bad!

indianawars

Sith Lord
The annoying thing for me is I had placed a bid on the original item, that's how I knew the pictures were ripped off from another seller. Yet again a collector misses out on a fair price because of a greedy little pig! I've had a response back from the original seller now, and he is now reporting this guy for stealing his pictures and using them without his permission. He's also added this guy to his block list so he cannot bid on any other items he has for sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom