GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I just received my 4 tier acrylic stands perfect fit for my detolf cabinet. Superfast delivery too! :)
Thanks Christian

20151012_222901_zpskxeei7qc.jpg

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Hi Christian, Im trying to get in touch with you regarding some of your acrylic display items - could you get in touch either through pm here or RS?

maxf

Jedi Master
Hey Christian,

Does the Powerdroid, R2, R5 etc fit in the standard sized case?

Christian

Jedi Master
Hi Max,

The AFC-11 loose figure cases - the smallest - are an ideal fit for all of the smaller 3 3/4" loose figures R2, R5, Yoda, Jawa, Power Droid etc

Cheers,
Christian

spoons

Grand Master
Christian - are you off to FF?

For so I could do with a DC TIE case, a regular MOC case and a Meccano square case (SW Jawa)

Cheers - be good to finally pick something up off you

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Evening Christian.

Just had an audit of my collection. If you are at FF, can I have 3 of the fat sw moc cases and 4 of the normal sized moc cases, plus four sets of four tier steps for my new detolf please. Might need some more cases dependant on if I buy any mocs as well.

And if on the off chance your new range includes cases for glasslite mocs then I will have one of those as well.

Cheers

Christian

Jedi Master
Hi Guys,

FF this year is going to be a monster - can't wait to see everyone again and I'll try not to be too vastly hungover on Sunday like usual.

I'll be posting separately to arrange stock to bring with me so that everyone can save on delivery costs.

New stock including new case designs will be available including Die Cast MOC cases (just for you Andy!) and the completely fanny-tastic POTF loose fig cases :D

Also may have a little surprise or two up my sleeve...

See everyone at FF - must call Dave to book a table!

Cheers,
Christian

andygo

Padawan
Hi Christian, I'll be at farthest from as I've booked up a dealer table to sell off a few of my spare loose bits and bobs, whilst I'm there I need a few bits from you as well, 5 pack of MOC cases (three fatties and two normals) and a popy case please :)

Cheers,

Andy

Christian

Jedi Master
andygo said:
Hi Christian, I'll be at farthest from as I've booked up a dealer table to sell off a few of my spare loose bits and bobs, whilst I'm there I need a few bits from you as well, 5 pack of MOC cases (three fatties and two normals) and a popy case please :)

Cheers,

Andy

Happy to oblige Andy - many thanks and see you on the 13th.

Cheers,
Christian

andygo

Padawan
Actually, I think I need to upgrade my order.... Just unearthed a box of vintage Indiana Jones MOC's I'd forgot about !! So will need a ten pack... 3 fatties and 7 thinnies.... plus the Popy case :) :)

andygo

Padawan
Right... This is getting crazy !! :D

Just going through the stuff I picked up a while back from my 'wild find' post and also dug out my Tron moc's.....

So... Final order... Honest .. :)

A 20 pack. 5 big ones and 15 normals. Plus the popy case. That's it.. I promise :)

Can you chuck them all together for me so they're ready and I'll grab them and bung you the cash first thing on Sunday morning when I'm setting up.

Cheers,

Andy

Christian

Jedi Master
andygo said:
Right... This is getting crazy !! :D

Just going through the stuff I picked up a while back from my 'wild find' post and also dug out my Tron moc's.....

So... Final order... Honest .. :)

A 20 pack. 5 big ones and 15 normals. Plus the popy case. That's it.. I promise :)

Can you chuck them all together for me so they're ready and I'll grab them and bung you the cash first thing on Sunday morning when I'm setting up.

Cheers,

Andy

Happy to do so Andy - see you Sunday bright and breezy!

Cheers,
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom