GW Acrylic

Fonzy82

Youngling
Hi folks,

I have emailed Chris at GW Acyrlic and heard nothing back. I had read that he had been unwell but by all accounts is better.

Does anyone know if they are open for business or if anyone has recently had a response to a query? I don't want to message if they aren't fully open!

Cheers Matt

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
They were in full swing at Celebration Eurpope a couple of weeks ago, maybe just catching up on orders/sleep after that? I'm sure @Christian and the crew won't let you down 😊

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think there was a Facebook post about order fulfilment just after celebration, sounds like they were really busy with orders and there might be a little delay getting them processed. I don't suppose his accident helped either. You could try messaging him on his fb page.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi folks,

I have emailed Chris at GW Acyrlic and heard nothing back. I had read that he had been unwell but by all accounts is better.

Does anyone know if they are open for business or if anyone has recently had a response to a query? I don't want to message if they aren't fully open!

Cheers Matt
I spoke to Christian last week via Messenger.
Give FB or Messenger a go, if not I'm happy to help if you want.

Fonzy82

Youngling
Cheers everyone, oh as long as i know he is back working. Then i'll give him a message on FB…thanks 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom