Han Hoth Experts? Help Needed

Pomse2001

Grand Master
@Pomse2001 thanks for your help mate. Yep, the face paint looks different but the COO looks the same. I guess I'll never know for sure if it came from a Palitoy or Kenner card.
No problem, I am sure we will find the correct cardback one day. We just need more time, research and info on it. Let me know if you ever find the correct cardback :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi there,

This is my Han Hoth from childhood, the only figure I have left from my childhood. Can anybody pinpoint which card back this figure would have come from? Palitoy or Kenner, or could it be either?

It was bought in the UK in late 1982 or early 1983. I have a vague memory of the weapon getting stuck in a twin stem bubble when I ripped it from the card, but I could be imagining that.

I realise I might not get a precise answer but any help appreciated and cheers
Thanks for doing this thread, after looking for old pictures on my pc with han solo hoth for you so I could maybe help you id the correct cardback for the figure. Then I learned I had some pictures from another danish childhood lot that I bought years ago that I have not shared in this thread https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/cardbacks-with-correct-figure-and-accessory.42329/ In the lot there are also a han solo hoth with cardback but it is not the same coo as the one you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom