Help Me Variant/Ledy Collectors.....You're My Only Hope

lejackal

Grand Master
So I'm attempting to put together a Kenobi focus this year and could do with some guidance on what to pay for a loose, C-8 plus Ledy figure with Ledy accessories and tip intact on the lightsaber.
I've only found one so far in that condition on FB for sale at about 225usd. Is that what I should be expecting to pay or is that at the top end?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Carl

walkie

Sith Lord
I've seen LL Kenobi's hit anything between £100 ($150) and £200 ($300) so see no issues with the pricing as for the seller he has a solid rep so no issues there either ;)

lejackal

Grand Master
bobskins said:
There's one for sale on RS for $250:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102100/

He's a good seller, knows his Ledy stuff. I've bought quite a lot from him.

walkie said:
I've seen LL Kenobi's hit anything between £100 ($150) and £200 ($300) so see no issues with the pricing as for the seller he has a solid rep so no issues there either ;)

Thanks both, at least I know what I'm letting myself in for, won't be buying one for a month or 2 as just had a bit of a splurge on a Meccano 20 back, Trilogo, Baggie and 12" to start things off!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
A local collecting friend has a Ben focus, he's bought a handful of Lili Ledy Ben's this year ranging from naked figures to a loose graded. Minty complete at $200 graded at $250.

lejackal

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
A local collecting friend has a Ben focus, he's bought a handful of Lili Ledy Ben's this year ranging from naked figures to a loose graded. Minty complete at $200 graded at $250.
Cheers James, is that usd or aus$ ?

plantainman

Jedi Master
Yeah, $200-$250 for a C9 Ledy Ben is middle of the road.

The only way you'll get one less is by good fortune.

Beautiful piece.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom