"You will everything in these photos"

then

"lifesize yoda not included

:?

Also he wants payment in three days! :shock:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Is he selling all that to purchase a graded Palitoy VCJ MOC? :wink:

The photos are crap but could be a decent deal, just hard to tell. I wonder what he would get if he sold it all individually?

mumbo

Sith Lord
Slightly disappointed not to find a 2000 year old piece of poo, but still a nice collection. Pretty piss poor listing for a mass lot of vintage goodies :roll:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Agree with the rest the pics are **** for such a large collection. It's stuff you have to see in person. Looks like he got some good stuff, but I bet most of it is stupid **** well IMO anyways. Def not worth paying no 50G's :roll:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
All the vehicles (assuming its they're not empty), all of the 12" boxed figures, all the loose 3 3/4"figures, early bird set, MOC diecast vehicles, every Star Wars Jigsaw, every vintage drinking cup, range of masks, every Star Wars model kit, every Star Wars 12" Vinyl, every Star Wars plate and a lot of other stuff...

Maybe not $50,000 worth after all (even with the life size Yoda :wink: ), any gems would be highlighted so we can assume there are none or been removed.

Iain could you turn a profit on this :?:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I think $50,000 (£32,000) could be about right.

Its really hard to tell, but believe me, he has enough items to hit that range. You would'nt be able to sell it on for a profit.

x-pack

Grand Master
Asking 50K and shite pics. Looking closely i can't really see fifty grand worth of collection. The amount of items is overwhelming but when you look more closely it's not all that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom