Archived Iain's Latest Monster MOC Sale - 20/5 - TO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

itfciain

Grand Master
Loads of cards in right now

For all those that don't know, I am now based in the US - however to save on fees I tend to send everything back to one of the guys on here (Jackabina) and then he posts them out for me - cuts down on costs for you - however I can send them direct if you like

All of these will come with a Star Case (where applicable)

If you would like additional pictures then I am happy to take as many as you'd like - small or large

DROIDS

First have this very nice Droids C3PO - card is in very good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - does have a slight wave but nothing a good quality acrylic case won't sort - bubble is in great shape, with no dings or dents - after £365.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8296_zpsx1hnzcnm.jpg
SAM_8297_zpshncohwwj.jpg

POTF

I have this very nice POTF Un-punched Amanaman - card is in very good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in great shape, with no dings or dents - after £185.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8298_zpstdatexow.jpg
SAM_8299_zpsvcwh2zzu.jpg

ROTJ

I have this very nice ROTJ C3PO - card is in very good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape and is pretty much clear - after £85.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8300_zps3slio5it.jpg
SAM_8301_zpscawg4lze.jpg

I have this very nice ROTJ Palitoy Rebel Commando - card is in very good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape, with a very slight push at the top - after £85.00 for this one

SAM_8302_zps1cbub4zn.jpg
SAM_8303_zpsimzpjsp2.jpg

I have this ROTJ Luke Jedi - card is in decent shape with some slight creasing and edgewear - bubble is in decent shape with a dent across the top - after £75.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8304_zps6ehvf8qh.jpg
SAM_8305_zpsktwmo7go.jpg

I have this Canadian ROTJ Leia Poncho - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £65.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8306_zps2ph4qupi.jpg
SAM_8307_zpswzhd7lu0.jpg

I have this ROTJ Emperor Offer Nien Nunb - card is in decent shape with some slight creasing and edgewear - bubble is in good shape with with no dents or dings - after £55.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8308_zpsqtp6j2yv.jpg
SAM_8309_zpsbc1k0imt.jpg

I have this ROTJ Wicket - card has a sticker tear in the top corner - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £50.00 for this one

SAM_8310_zpsf67qvz4a.jpg
SAM_8311_zpsbqeb0xks.jpg

I have this Canadian ROTJ Leia Poncho - card has a sticker tear in the top corner - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £50.00 for this one

SAM_7908_zps1qmncqep.jpg
SAM_7909_zpsxxc4h8h7.jpg

I have this ROTJ Lando Skiff - card is in decent shape with some creasing and edgewear - bubble is in good shape with with no dents or dings - after £50.00 for this one

SAM_8312_zpszhsal3xr.jpg
SAM_8313_zpsabznx3ib.jpg

I have this ROTJ AT-ST Driver - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £45.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8314_zpszx5m2bzs.jpg
SAM_8315_zpsiigzwgwm.jpg

I have this ROTJ General Madine - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £45.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8316_zpsgi3xqxsp.jpg
SAM_8317_zpscecaenmt.jpg

I have this ROTJ 8D8 - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £45.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8324_zps3eud4hsk.jpg
SAM_8325_zpst0sjeene.jpg

I have this ROTJ Klaatu Skiff - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £42.00 for this one

SAM_8318_zpspoyznqvr.jpg
SAM_8319_zpskm9e15nn.jpg

I have this ROTJ Squidhead - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £42.00 for this one

SAM_8322_zpszxhj2x03.jpg
SAM_8323_zpsue1ukhbt.jpg

I have this ROTJ B-Wing Pilot - card is in decent shape with some slight creasing and edgewear - bubble is in good shape with with no dents or dings - after £37.00 for this one

SAM_8320_zpswk6gbyhv.jpg
SAM_8321_zps1gxspfzx.jpg

I have this ROTJ Teebo - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £36.00 for this one

SAM_8336_zpscnorerdi.jpg
SAM_8337_zpsuzfckhbl.jpg

I have this Canadian ROTJ Pruneface - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £35.00 for this one

SAM_8326_zpssmh0my79.jpg
SAM_8327_zpskzndqrug.jpg

I have this Kenner ROTJ Pruneface - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £34.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8328_zps3cjswfef.jpg
SAM_8329_zpsv6r4h38c.jpg

I have this ROTJ Logray - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £34.00 for this one

SAM_8334_zpsfxld8hez.jpg
SAM_8335_zps08azm15w.jpg

I have this ROTJ Nikto - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £34.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8330_zpsjxgjpw2o.jpg
SAM_8331_zpszjdmbgfc.jpg

I have this ROTJ Weequay - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £32.00 for this one

SAM_8332_zpspo7pgoxa.jpg
SAM_8333_zps4nvngvnz.jpg

I have this ROTJ Ree-Yees - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £30.00 for this one

SAM_8338_zpsfpxditsi.jpg
SAM_8339_zps3e3jr70l.jpg

I have this ROTJ Klaatu - card has a tear in the hanger tab and some creasing or edgewear - bubble has a small dent at the bottom - after £25.00 for this one

SAM_8340_zpsmnxj8oos.jpg
SAM_8341_zpsrsr3egni.jpg

I have this ROTJ Rancor Keeper - card is in decent shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in clear but dented - after £25.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_8342_zpst1htacks.jpg
SAM_8343_zpszvgg69ta.jpg

Trilogo

I have this AT-ST Driver - card is in good shape with minimal creasing or edgewear - there is some paper loss under the sticker- bubble is in decent shape for a Trilogo with some denting at the top - after £45.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_7209_zpsvj9ofrax.jpg
SAM_7210_zpsw29ydtti.jpg

Mailers/Baggies

I have a couple of sealed Emperor Mailers with dented boxes - after £14.00 each

SAM_7923_zpsg2hhdq8w.jpg

I also have these 4-LOMs - they are from the same source as the Emperors Mailers - my guess is that they are factory over stock - none have been played with and all still have 'plastic smell' - looking for £12.00 each

SAM_7884_zpscopvyxus.jpg
SAM_7885_zpsb3bvefqu.jpg

Furtin

Padawan
Hi Iain, I'll write a pm but Nien Nunb please! :D

Edit: argh, please add her highness in that sexy combat poncho!

Furtin

Padawan
Hi Iain, my PM's are stucked in the Outbox! :(

I hope that you still got the Nien Nunb and the Combat Leia on hold for me.......

Thanks,
Andrea

lejackal

Grand Master
Furtin said:

I hope that you still got the Nien Nunb and the Combat Leia on hold for me.......

Thanks,
Andrea
They stay in the outbox until they are read mate, you'll be well looked after by Iain

itfciain

Grand Master
OK - so have just woken up to 16 PMs and 7 Fb messages - will answer them all in order and then update the thread

Furtin

Padawan
lejackal said:
Furtin said:

Thanks,
Andrea
They stay in the outbox until they are read mate, you'll be well looked after by Iain

Aha! Thanks so much for explaining my Outbox issue - I really didn't know until this point how it worked... :?

All the best,
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom