Jabba Scene

PGowdy

Grand Master
Anyone know what this is? Is it a diorama? I could do with a nice diorama for my Jabba scene figures.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Jabba-Hutt-Throne-Room-/220813011609?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item33697b2a99

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey Pete yeah Im pretty sure this is some kind of backdrop Diorama. Ive seen these look quite good when assembled and adorned with figures. Someone made themselves an amazing throne room a while back. Not from a kit though. A proper project it was. Ill try to find pics if I can :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Cool cheers Chris. I have almost a full "Jabbas throne" figure/set and a back drop would be cool but i have a feeling this has Jabba actually printed on it which would make it look lame with the Jabba figure infront of it. :roll:

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
PGowdy said:
Cool cheers Chris. I have almost a full "Jabbas throne" figure/set and a back drop would be cool but i have a feeling this has Jabba actually printed on it which would make it look lame with the Jabba figure infront of it. :roll:

I think you still need a Yak Face Pete! :lol:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Indeed! Point taken Pete. Have you tried googling the set? It might bring up an image of the backdrop.

Mark has a point. You should definitely get your self a Yak mate. :wink:

Wookie-Balls

Padawan
Pete

There's a poft2 cardboard 'pop up' throne room dio - it looks more like the Vintage Sears sort of playsets. It has a cardboard 'plinth' for Jabba which you can easily replace with your vintage Jabba set. Also has plenty of space for the Rebo band and a Carbonite Han and all the aliens...

The playset came boxed with a defrosted 'squinty' Han figure

Regards
Ray

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah i've seen that one and actually that's what i'll probably end up getting. It's very cool.
I actually bought one last year with the plan to set it up on my desk but it never arrived. I now don't have room for something so big so was thinking of a small back-drop instead. Hmm... may have to just make room somewhere...

Wookie-Balls

Padawan
Ive got one myself, but sadly it's sat in my garage loose for about 8 years and has acquired that 'garagey scent'

They don't really stand up to repeated erections either, mines somewhat battered - but nothing a dose of tape won't sort out...

PGowdy

Grand Master
Wookie-Balls said:
They don't really stand up to repeated erections either, mines somewhat battered - but nothing a dose of tape won't sort out...

You're still talking about the diorama right??
:lol:

Wookie-Balls

Padawan
Haha at least I reigned myself in before I got to 'tatty loose flaps'

Bunch of ****ing deviants on here tbh!
:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom