Jim Stevenson

dav

Youngling
Anyone have Jim's contact number had it and lost it and want to shift some rare star wars gear, know the guys well respected when I spoke to him he was willing to come to me in Essex.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
No disrespect bud,but Jim isnt the be all end all of SW in the UK.There are plenty of guys here who would like to see what you have-honestly,you would be surprised that there are many more Mr Star Wars collectors :wink:

Lee

dav

Youngling
I appreciate that mate but did post on here with regards to my real vc jawa brought from my mothers toy shop in the 70's I posted piccies and still the doubters so will let it go to Jim with the mint unboxed 12" denys fisher 1970's figures again old stock from mums shop, still with original prices on lol. Got fed up with internet experts doubting jawa even after posting pictures so if Jim gives me 50% of the market value I'll take it. If anyone did want to meet up to inspect jawa then fine they'll get a bargain. I appreciate your comments and do think most collectors especially on here are sincere just getting fed up with the hassle of trying to prove the authenticity of a small piece of vinyl as I need the cash lol, and Jim was happy to meet me to authenticate.

Link to original post with link to pictures

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5799

I'll try one more time here then if there is anyone who can meet me and wants the Jawa then fine I am open to offers no silly offers but if it went to an avid collector then a reasonable offer would secure.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I would suggest taking the cape off and getting close-ups of it. Some of your picture are dark and it is hard to tell if it is or is not real. By the pictures you have up now....I would think it was a repro.

spoons

Grand Master
dav said:
I appreciate that mate but did post on here with regards to my real vc jawa brought from my mothers toy shop in the 70's I posted piccies and still the doubters so will let it go to Jim with the mint unboxed 12" denys fisher 1970's figures again old stock from mums shop, still with original prices on lol. Got fed up with internet experts doubting jawa even after posting pictures so if Jim gives me 50% of the market value I'll take it. If anyone did want to meet up to inspect jawa then fine they'll get a bargain. I appreciate your comments and do think most collectors especially on here are sincere just getting fed up with the hassle of trying to prove the authenticity of a small piece of vinyl as I need the cash lol, and Jim was happy to meet me to authenticate.

Link to original post with link to pictures

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5799

I'll try one more time here then if there is anyone who can meet me and wants the Jawa then fine I am open to offers no silly offers but if it went to an avid collector then a reasonable offer would secure.

there's not much doubting on that thread Dav?

The cape does look stiff like Emiel says but that could be because it's mint. It looks pretty good to me

dav

Youngling
It is mint (jawa) as I never played with it, it was too small and insignificant liked Vader, Luke etc.. better which I suppose was good! Don't really wan't to take cape off as I suspect that this might damage or stretch it?

I'll give it one last go on the sell section with an offer to meet any prospective buyer and then if no ones interested I'll go to Mr Stevenson.

dav

Youngling
Just looked it up mate its in Birmingham, this weekend a bit short notice I am afraid. I am in Essex and as said could meet someone within reason but not over the weekend (am away).

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
AFA or UKG him?

Colour looks good to me, arm holes are snug but pattern does look off in the pics you posted.
Could just be the pic tho.

plantman

Sith Lord
Those armholes just dont look right, cape is right size ect, but you are asking people to part with a lot of money so you should take some more pictures to make certain.

you can get the crosshatch pattern if you hold it near a light and take a macro, get some good pictures of around the arms.

Ive seen repros as good quality as this so i think you need to reassure people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom