Latest Acquisitions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Wrighty... :shock: That's a stunning looking Jawa card, excellent stuff!

Bram, Super PD cards there :D . Pity about the damage, but doesn't really take away from the card.

Had this arrive in courtesy of Stefan aka 'Walkie'. I'm chuffed to add this to the Focus. Comes with original 'thicker' Saber. Never thought I'd add one to my collection so soon after the "Meccano" Luke. Haven't seen a complete one of these for sale anywhere so big thanks again to Stefan for his help in securing this hard to find figure.

Glasslite Luke Farmboy...... :D :D
View attachment 2
View attachment 1
Raised Bar, No COO. Similar to Meccano figure markings. Wolff's Guide No.9

Hi Jeff, a glasslite farmer luke that is outstanding 8) congratulations Jeff :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
coinnut said:
well i just got these delivered from steve and they are stunning i hope you like as much as i do
first up are 9 revenge proofs

Wow this is so cool, 9 beautiful proofs and a 7 pack mailer sealed, congratulations mate 8)

inzaman

Sith Lord
plantman said:
ironically its the figure i remember most as when my mum bought me klaatu i cried cos he was crap
I remember wanting the original Klaatu for Christmas and my parents telling me that they'd spent hours in town trying to find him as pretty much every shop they'd tried had sold out, they sourced me one in the end however :)

timbo72 that custom lego is pretty smart 8)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
plantman said:
Thanks guys :)

Joe said:
Beautiful POTF proof card Andy. Really nice, I didn't realise you were still doing the Klaatu focus. Top acquisitions!

Yeah im still collecting him, basically my collection has got smaller and smaller and its easier to keep him going rather than fett or bossk, i just wish i had more space :(

ironically its the figure i remember most as when my mum bought me klaatu i cried cos he was crap

Love those proofs Andy!

Do you only collect Klaatu Skiff or the regular Klaatu aswell??
Otherwise check out Aussie_Nick FS thread on RS http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098269/, he has a Klaatu Cromalin for sale (not cheap though)

plantman

Sith Lord
i did collect both dennis, but the actual figure i got was the skiff version so ive focused on that figure, nice and small, i do like that cromalin though, and the rotj 4x proof sheet with klaatu skiff....just too expensive for me though :)

Andy

benny100

Sith Lord
Finally got a loose Wicket, full set now.

image_zpsd24418e4.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Like buses... You wait ages than two come along together.....had a second, Dark Brown Hair, Hong Kong, Luke Farmboy figure arrive in from OZ.... Slight difference in the leg markings. (Further discussed on Luke FB reference thread)
View attachment 1

Hi Jeff, wow another farmer luke with dark brown hair :shock: they look very beautiful :D

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Bram: Love the Nein Numb cardback, I don't think i've ever seen one of those.

I bought a load of the last 17 in an ebay lot, some had to be sent back as they had dodgy repro accessories.
These are the ones I held onto which are all genuine, the deal worked out quite well in the end!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
More great additions guys. Jeff you seem to b in a role with Luke FB's for the focus.

Got these two minty loosie's from Andy. Finally ticked the Yak of my wants list!!! 8)

Hi chris, great potf figures and they look mint, wow 8)

Top Bottom