Latest Acquisitions

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Jeff..that looks superb, bet you were grinning like a Cheshire Cat when you realised what the card was :D

Looks gorgeous mate congratulations :D

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Fantastic piece Jeff for your loose Glasslite Luke. Will look great in your focus collection.

(Looks like I will be keeping my Glasslite Luke MOC a little longer as the seller on Ebay pulled his item I was after as he received an offer for it.)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Hi Grant, thanks mate. But who is Joiners ? :? I really love your new tri-logo tie fighter pilot cardback :shock: But what makes it a meccano ? or is there a meccano sticker on the back ?

Lars, Jason Joiner has on of the worlds largest and most extensive collections. The hole punch on the Meccano cards are different than other trilogos.

That's one hell of pick up of top star wars stuff Barton. I'm missing the majority of that stuff so its even more profound. Great stuff.

Cool, I don't think I know this Jason, but I do not have such a large collection. I still miss a lot of stuff. I am still hunting a few vehicles and playsets with nice boxes. A lot of looses
variants and many moc. So there is still a lot for me to hunt the next 50 years :lol:

Also thanks for the info about the meccano tri-logo 8)

Djbighair said:
Got me my vinyl jawa at last thanks to jedimastermark. At last. Taken years to finally buy one. Also to look after him the rare Kubrick vinyl jawa.. Their advertising the swfuk merchandise available in the sales thread.

Hi mate, Wow that is a very nice vinyl cape jawa :shock: congratulations mate :wink:

Dublinjeff said:
Was recently contacted by a fellow collector in the UK who had seen my Luke focus and was asked if I would be interested in a foreign cardback a friend of his had available. Needless to say when I heard what it was I was delighted. These are pretty rare in my experience. The card Bubble was almost invisibly opened. Perfect for my loose figure! Love it :D

Glasslite Luke farmboy card.
View attachment 2

This is the original bubble position on the card. Overlaps the side.

Rear of card
View attachment 1

Wow jeff, that is so cool another glasslite farmer luke and this time with a card and bubble 8) so now you have 3 ?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have been shopping for nice loose figures. Had a few deliveries over the past week. Here they are:

image-1.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
No great shakes compared with you guys

Vowed I wouldn't buy loosies any more if not complete, but came across these today for peanuts, so couldn't pass em up :roll:

Hi Mike, nice looses 8) Sometimes you can find some cool or rare variants that is not complete :wink: are there any cool variants in the lot ?

Mr-shifter said:
I have been shopping for nice loose figures. Had a few deliveries over the past week. Here they are:

Hi mate, nice looses you have bought :D Any no coo ?

redrebel

hi new 2 site n have just started buyin starwars figures any help on what I should be lookin out 4 most appreciated, I recently bought 3 framed prints with film cells with certificates all the same on the back I can find the image for 2 of them online but the print for rotj I cant find anywere its luke's head with his hood up in back ground with a pic of han solo with gun in front & luke holdin leia & a rope to get of jabbas ship any help most appreciated asjust want to know if its a fake

poncho

Grand Master
after long last ive managed too find a loose farmboy saber with tip for my brown haired luke which i bought from ebay last year for £3 :) the figure it self has little playwear good paint and tight limbs and makes it into my loose collection its has no coo per say but it does say hongkong but its scarred and painted over. the light saber had a few chews and kinks but have tried too straighten it with pliers and hot water, im happy with it and figure overall

the saber before
lightsaberb4_zpsdacbf14f.jpg

the saber after
lightsaberAF_zpsb7a08a6e.jpg

luke farm boy brown hair variant with his new saber :D
LUKWFB_zps303c1190.jpg

Top Bottom