Latest Acquisitions

spoons

Grand Master
a bit of a personal grail arrived today and my wallet is now firmly away - an INT4 1st shot, lighter grey, no COO but also with alternate wing sculpts which makes it a little different from my other more production like 1st shots

INT1stshot2_zpscbf163cd.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez - love the Lando
Maulster - super haul of autographed pictures mate
Spoons - absolutely cracking INT-4

Got this today - been after one for ages. Remember begging for one as a kid but it just never seemed to be in any of the shops, had every relative looking for one if they went away on trips but finally I have a Twin Pod Cloud Car :D

IMG_1073_zps388eb11e.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
INT4 is a thing of beauty! Dare I ask what the price region would be for something as unique as that?

about the cheapest 1st shot out there these days - pm sent

cheers db - fantastic twin pod and display, I need one of those too

Grant

Sith Lord
spoons said:
a bit of a personal grail arrived today and my wallet is now firmly away - an INT4 1st shot, lighter grey, no COO but also with alternate wing sculpts which makes it a little different from my other more production like 1st shots

INT1stshot2_zpscbf163cd.jpg

Great new buys everyone. Love Lando Skiff. Spoons, love that new proto piece. Cant be many of those around.

spoons

Grand Master
benny100 said:
Is that int-4 that was on rs a while back, it's a lovely item and a cracking price too for pre prod.

it is indeed and Roger was happy to make a deal on price too

Cheers Grant - I've now heard tale of two others including the one used in the box art

Top Bottom