Latest Acquisitions

hellhippie

Jedi Master
my second post ........ recently picked up this Poch dark brown boots rebel commander
bbrc.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
hellhippee - nice RC variant :)
slim love the woolies pack graded! 8) how is it described on the label from ukg out of interest?

tronprogram

Padawan
There's some great items being posted on here!

I have a few new vintage cardbacks to post up but I'm flying out for SDCC this Saturday, and there will be a visit to the offices of Lucasfilm on the trip as well so I'll have even more stuff to post up when I get back :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Birthday presents :D

Never had a Battle damaged TIE as a kid so delighted to get this along with Bib Moc, comics and art of ROTJ book

WP_20150702_033%202_zpscqrybgv4.jpg

Never really cared for battle damaged stickers back in the day but as an "adult" collector I think they look great

WP_20150702_028_zpsv0smy9ro.jpg

Just Vaders fighter to get and put under Luke's X wing and my top shelf will be done :D

WP_20150702_048_zpsexnvotnb.jpg

When I was a young loon whenever I got a new vehicle that I thought was cool Han Solo managed to aquire it - he found an abandoned Scout Walker on Endor. The rebels gifted him a B wing as a thank you so following that tradition I present you with Han's latest adventure -

WP_20150702_039_zpskmarua5j.jpg

WP_20150702_037_zpszbzuap8k.jpg

WP_20150702_038_zpsdgqqrtym.jpg

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Just acquired this nice little selection of baggies, 42 in total that have sat in a loft for 30 years after coming directly out of the Palitoy Factory and stored in a C3Po case. These are unopened and have been sat in storage for all of these years.

20150701_2308211_zpsirrzc2s4.jpg.html

20150701_2308291_zpsg3fdl7le.jpg.html

:D

Jez

Sith Lord
What's it been, 3 days? :eek:
Sweet looking custom Uzay Tim, and nice Jedi Luke
Fessed up to being a MOC collector yet Rich? Top stuff mate and nice score with the Baggie.
Fantastic graded Baggie multi pack Slim.
Hellhippie I love your Poch figures. Di you have a LXW one?
Gary, great Due Casts mate, really nice. Do you have a favourite?
Colin, great birthday mate. Your display is awesome.

Dead chuffed with this new MOC, it's got a bad crease but he's such a sought after character I really couldn't care less. I bought it from Hooch, top lad.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some great pickups as usual everyone. :shock:

This arrived today, a bit of a big one for me as one of the hardest 20 backs to get at a sensible price. I'm very happy with him and only need two more to finish the 20 back debut run. :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Hahaha, love the photos of Han taking the TIE by gun. Genius.

Keep looking for a 20 back Greedo myself, but waiting for the right price and condition.

poncho

Grand Master
Poncho says to a junk shop owner 'do you have any old star wars toys?'
junk shop man says 'no'

poncho sighs :| but wait whats this

i spy with my little eye :)

20150630_153845_zpsxrxkey24.jpg

'Darth Vaders Star Destroyer' in rough shape missing a fair few bits for £5 i thought your coming home with me my beat up friend

P1040073_zpsgsxysra5.jpg

a tough restoration job probably be hanging round in the shed for few years now :lol: looking for parts for this fellas. the hard stuff really battery cover, bulb, red/white reflector, pull down hologram. the other bits are fairly easy to get

hellhippie

Jedi Master
great pickups everyone, love the greedo 20bk and the death star droid is just great ,
Jez yes I have a poch luke x wing almost dead mint too :p :p well for a poch figure at least
heres a pic ..........................
lxwp%20poch.jpg

I recently got these 2 beaut's
poch death star commander
lxwp2.jpg

No coo Meccano "geisha" or ghost face leia
photoleai%20geisha.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
So many new things in only 24 hours - the sunny weather must be ideal conditions for buying SW :D

Loving the diecasts especially Slave1
42 sealed baggies - bloody hell what a find, very well done
Lovely DSD, definitely one of the nicest looking carded figures
Greedo MOC looks amazing and best of luck finding the other 2 you need, be great to see when you complete the run
One very nice and very white looking x-wing, great score from a cheeky bid :D
And love it when someone finds vintage SW in a second-hand or charity shop - bargain and something to enjoy restoring

Some more birthday presents for me from Rich djbighair - super generous and really appreciated mate

These two mint stiff limbed beauties replace the ones that were "borrowed" by my daughter for her collection

WP_20150703_002_zpsu1ry6lnc.jpg

Rich was also good enough to include one of his latest magnets - love it, running out of space on my fridge door though :D

WP_20150703_001_zpsxzy2aa0w.jpg

Top Bottom