Latest Acquisitions

inzaman

Sith Lord
Not as rare or as expensive as some of the posts on here but i have wanted one of these since i was a kid and managed to source a nice all original one with working electrics 8)

IMG_5385_zpsy9yhzkda.jpg

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Nice pick ups fellas!

Well done on the Snow Speeder Inzaman, for mine its the coolest of all the vintage ships and one I always wanted as a kid but never got. 8)

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
benny100 said:
Lastly a POTF Security Scout, decided to go for the carded Kenner set rather than the boxed tri logo, just the Imperial Sniper to go now..

I had no idea these were released in boxes as well, Googled it and there they were, nice. Learned something new!

stormcab

Sith Lord
Great varied collection there folks. Tri Ewok, loose Snow Speeder (nicely lit and photographed), and those weird looking vehicles :D

Vialli

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:
Good stuff as always. Nice to see you get that cardback Steve, and that short V PD looks mint Jimi! All top purchases gents :)

Finally managed to get something from "The Big Pick". Death Star Compactor MC set in mint condition. Missed out on the Snowspeeder and Death Star escape, which are the only 2 I need now:
DSCN1994.jpg

DSCN1995.jpg

And some nice Palitoy paperwork that came a a mixed lot, never seen the John Menzies leaflet before:
DSCN1998.jpg

DSCN2000.jpg

Love that John Menzies Leaflet Mark, but I especially like the order leaflet next to it that was posted out, I remember receiving 2/3 of these when I was a kid but sadly they were lost a very long time ago, if anybody knows where I might be able to pick one these up I would be most grateful.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I remember that offer. Wanted the transport but it was out off stock so I ended up with a ewok baby and I still got it :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 716

Vialli

Padawan
Dorsetmark said:
I remember that offer. Wanted the transport but it was out off stock so I ended up with a ewok baby and I still got it :shock:

That's quality mate, shame about the transport. When you think how many of these toys they actually made it's hard to imagine why they would be "out of stock" :eek:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
There's just so many great things on these pages. Loving the Lumat Trilogo, the micro playset (desperately trying not to collect them) and that paperwork is just a brilliant, Mark. I'm really getting into paperwork at the moment. Love it!

And as for the Rebel Soldier. Love it. Always found him a boring figure but you absolutely can't beat that card back and that logo. Just amazing.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Yep, that Palitoy Soldier is a CORKER! 8)

But that Ewok is just a little bit terrifying! Sure it must have looked cuter 30 years ago though. Great you've still got it, do you think you'd have still have the transport if it had been in stock?!

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
SublevelStudios said:
Yep, that Palitoy Soldier is a CORKER! 8)

But that Ewok is just a little bit terrifying! Sure it must have looked cuter 30 years ago though. Great you've still got it, do you think you'd have still have the transport if it had been in stock?!
Good point, sold all my vintage toys when I was in my 20s ( big mistake :cry: ) but still have this beauty

benny100

Sith Lord
Massive thanks to Chris (Jedisearcher)for these. After putting up my 5 most wanted for 2016 Chris kindly got in touch and offered me these, absolutely stunning cards and can't be more pleased with them

7FDE21DE-8510-4E4A-9D5B-7E834DEFF60F_zpsc34ncsw9.jpg

5ECB218B-C428-4A61-9C5A-A5E55EA88C47_zps4juqbgcq.jpg

Top Bottom