Latest Acquisitions

walkie

Sith Lord
Feels like a bloody long time since I posted up any new acquisitions so here goes...

KCd7E47.jpg

1. POCH Luke Bespin
2. POCH R5-D4
3. Kenner Yoda (COO#I-1), just an apple green POCH needed now to complete my Yoda run
4. POCH Imperial Commander

ebIUZN0.jpg

5. Grey Limbed Snowtrooper (One of those marmite figures LOL!!!)
6. Disco Boots DSC (currently missing from Wolffs COO guide but the parent to Family III)
7. Toltoys Jawa

Il4ZeXl.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
They're great Stefan - loving the photography as always. And would love a grey limbed Hoth stormy! What's the story behind those?

poncho

Grand Master
Lom said:
They're great Stefan - loving the photography as always. And would love a grey limbed Hoth stormy! What's the story behind those?
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20250&hilit=grey+hoth

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
poncho said:
Lom said:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20250&hilit=grey+hoth
Thanks Poncho - I still want one!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
walkie said:
Feels like a bloody long time since I posted up any new acquisitions so here goes...

KCd7E47.jpg

1. POCH Luke Bespin
2. POCH R5-D4
3. Kenner Yoda (COO#I-1), just an apple green POCH needed now to complete my Yoda run
4. POCH Imperial Commander

ebIUZN0.jpg

5. Grey Limbed Snowtrooper (One of those marmite figures LOL!!!)
6. Disco Boots DSC (currently missing from Wolffs COO guide but the parent to Family III)
7. Toltoys Jawa

Il4ZeXl.jpg

Very nice pick ups and great additions to any collection :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
What a year 2016 has been! My aim was to land just one of the big three trilogo MOCS I need to complete my set, but have just picked up a second leaving only one difficult one and two in total to complete the full MOC set :) shame about the litho tear but other than that he's in great condition and with rare figures you can't be too picky, and the price was very reasonable based on recent Vectis sales. Never owned one of these before so am very happy :D

jawa.jpg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Holy shitballs Ed, another cracker so soon after the fett!

A massive congtratulations in the score, at this rate you'll have the madine in the bag by Christmas.

What's next after that for your trilogo run? X and Y wings? :lol:

poncho

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
What a year 2016 has been! My aim was to land just one of the big three trilogo MOCS I need to complete my set, but have just picked up a second leaving only one difficult one and two in total to complete the full MOC set :) shame about the litho tear but other than that he's in great condition and with rare figures you can't be too picky, and the price was very reasonable based on recent Vectis sales. Never owned one of these before so am very happy :D

captain amaze balls! well done edd :shock:

scarfaceone

Padawan
edd_jedi said:

jawa.jpg

Wow what a great score !!!!! Congrats on this :eek: :shock:

poncho

Grand Master
Thomas/Sweden said:
poncho said:
edd_jedi said:
Wow that Stormtroooper is a minter! Nice :)
what edd said.

hes a beaut. well done

Thanks guys, it is shipped through that (damn) global shipping program but should be here soon.

Best regards, Thomas
good luck and fingers crossed for you as they open the package at ebay shippng centre, they check the contents and repackage it back up and send it on to you :?

i see you are new member too :)

welcome aboard

chris

Palifan

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:

Wow :eek:

Huge congratulations Ed, that's an amazing achievement and I really wouldn't worry about the slight litho tear as it doesn't distract at all from this very hard to come by piece. Looks fantastic and I know it's going to be one well loved item in your collection :D

Ian

Top Bottom